Update/Idea

Hello, everyone! I know it's almost been three years since I first started writing this story. I never meant to leave you all on such a cliffhanger for a few years.

When I was in the middle of writing this fanfiction, I'd gotten real into anime and manga and drifted away from Danny Phantom for quite a while. I also focused a lot on my education, graduated in May, currently working a part time job, and recently turned nineteen on the 21st of September.

Just the other day I started to rewatch the beloved series and gained that nostalgia when I first got introduced to the series in seventh grade when I was only thirteen. It has inspired me tremendously and got me into drawing and things like that.

Well I'm older now and came to a certain decision. I think I want to create a new Danny Phantom x Reader story, but make it much more mature and more modern. The teenagers in Danny Phantom are accurate, but not comparable to today's youth and we don't categorize ourselves into generic stereotypes.

I feel like incorporating things like more adult humor, teenage boys acting like how they are in real life, mentions of sexual content (though I will not be writing explicit scenes since I have no experience with it.) I'd really like to write a new Danny Phantom fanfiction and would love to hear everybody's thoughts on me doing a more mature fanfiction with the students being seniors and things like that.

I'm currently in the process of figuring out what I want to do with the plot and perhaps any creative titles and how I want to expand each character from how they were back in the series and 2004. That does mean this story will officially be discontinued and I'll update you on the progress I have. Thank you all for your time and hopefully I'll be able to get back to you when I'm finished.