Gangs?

Takemichi:
You respected that he was in a gang and you always fear for him. You are in a gang.

Mikey:
You knew that he was a leader of a gang but that didn't scare you. You felt that gangs were a waste of time and energy. You won't be joining any gangs.

Draken:
You wanted to join one but Draken thought that it would get in the way of your studies. Although two years later you formed a gang with your friend Senju.

Baji:
Your parent(s) would have a heart attack if they ever found out that you participated in any gang related activities. Baji thinks that you're too much of a good girl and should live a little.

But you don't want to test the waters with your parent(s). You probably won't be joining any gangs.

Chifuyu:
As Class President it would be very inappropriate for you to be involved with any gang related activities. You won't be joining any gangs.

Mitsuya:
(2005)
After Pah chin's arrest you enlisted in Toman as a member of division 3. During your introduction as the only female in Toman, you 'accidentally' knocked out Kisaki.

None of the founding members recognized you since you went through 'changes.' "You're Piggy? No way." Baji joked, pinching your cheek.

"It's Bunny idiot!" You reamed punching him in the gut. Takemichi was afraid for your well-being. Many were shocked to find out that you were Pah's little sister. Since you lost a bit of weight, you caught the eyes of many males.

Any male that looked at you inappropriately within Toman was beaten to a pulp by Mitsuya. Smiley is proud of his aggression and so is Baji.

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦