Bestfriend

Keisuke Baji
Aged up (18), Angst, Highschool AU, Lemon (slight)
TW: Cursing

Reader's POV

"Hey who's the cutie?" I heard an unfamiliar voice asked as I took my chemistry book out of my locker. "Eh?" I heard Baji say.

"She's my best friend. She likes girls." He said with a carefree tone. The boy left most likely with a sour taste in his mouth.

"Kei." I stated as I rubbed my temples in annoyance. "What's up?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder. "I didn't transfer to your school, just so you can cockblock me." I stated as I gave him my books to carry along with my bag.

"If you wanted some, you could've just said so." He smirked as we walked through the crowded hallways. I choked on my spit processing what he had said.

Is this the same boy that I'd tease when we were younger? "Ugh. You're so weird for suggesting such indecent things." I blushed as I turned away from him.

This year Keisuke decided to ditch the nerd look and just be himself. Which I didn't mind but he doesn't know how good looking he is, atleast I think. He has confessions everyday now.

"Hey, Baji-san. I'm having a party tonight and I want you to be there." Ayano stated, brushing her blond hair behind her ear. "Sure. As long as Y/N is coming." I heart fluttered at his request, he's so sweet.

"So are you coming L/N-san?" The small blonde asked me, with a forced smile. Her friendly nature was all a façade and everyone in our class knew it.

"Sorry. I'm not really into parties." I declined, with a sweet smile. I noticed as she grit her teeth a bit. "Haru will be there." She smirked as she crossed her arms.

Haru? My longtime crush and future boyfriend? "Better yet, I think a change of scenery would be kind of—"

"We're not going." Keisuke cut me off. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me from the confused girl. I stopped and pulled my arm away from him. "Hey! I wanted to go!" I shouted in anger.

"Shut up. You're making a scene. We'll talk about this after school." Baji said, giving me back my books and my backpack as he headed to his next class. Bastard.

I stood by his locker waiting for him. I felt kind of bad for lashing out on him, but he knows how much I love Haru.

Suddenly, I was put out of my thoughts when I saw Baji running toward me. He swiftly pushed me into his locker and came in with me. "Kei. What the fu—" He clamped his hand on my mouth, looking down at me with pleading eyes.

15 minutes passed and he finally let me speak. "You're so fucking stupid! How are we supposed to get out?" I screamed as I tried to push the door open. "I blame Suzuki." He stated avoiding eye contact.

"What the fuck does Haru have to do with this?" I asked furiously, still trying to open the door. "That bastard set me up. He blamed me for trashing the Chemistry lab and now Subaru-sensei is angry." He sighed.

I highly doubt that Haru would do that. "Maybe it wasn't Haru..." I trailed off. He looked at me with disbelief and disappointment lingering in his eyes. "Hey don't look at me like that. Haru isn't that kind of person!"

"Are you fuckin' kidding me right now, Y/N?" He asked with a fire in his eyes. He looked scary but I stood my ground. "You're so fucking blind! You know that?!" He shouted as he hit the wall behind me.

My eyes watered slightly of being yelled at, but I still stood my ground. "Baji! Stop being such a prick!" I countered. His brown eyes penetrated my e/c ones as he leaned towards me.

"Baji?" I questioned softly as I pushed his face away from me. In an instant he cupped my face and laid his soft lips on mine. The kiss was sincere yet hungry. "Now will you shut up about that bastard?" Baji panted as he caressed my cheek. The air became tense and awkward.

My face burned at our kiss. "What? Do you want to fuck me now?" I joked to relieve the awkward silence. "Yeah." He responded simply. Does he ever stop teasing?

I closed my legs tightly after feeling an unfamiliar sensation. It was Baji, playing with my clit through my clothing. "H-hey." I trembled as I leaned on him for support.

I couldn't look him in the eye, instead I tried to turn the other way. I succeeded but at what cost? My ass was directly at his crotch. "Sorry Baji-san. This must be very uncomfortable for you." I stated as I tried to maneuver to my original position.

I heard a small groan from behind. "Baji—" He didn't let me finish, he put his hand in my shorts and continued to play with my clit. "Ha—ha—" Was all I could breath out. My mind was foggy and my ass pressed harder on his crotch.

"Do you love me?" He asked out of the blue. "Yeah. Of course you're my best friend." I panted as I was about to reach my climax. In an instant he removed his hand and stopped the mind fogging sensation.

"Why'd you stop?" I looked back at him asking in desperation. "Why should I continue?" Baji spat spitefully. "Because..." I trailed off. He began to rub my pussy from behind. I let out a small cry. "You're so wet. If Haru saw you know he'd be surprised how much of a nympho you are. Won't he?" Baji asked.

I didn't respond due to the foggy feeling returning. Suddenly he smacked my ass causing me to yelp. "Won't he?" He repeated as he rubbed the sore spot. "He would but he'll never see this side of me." I stated trying to catch my breath.

"Good." I heard the sounds of Baji's belt coming unloose. "Y/N. I love you." Baji panted, as he rubbed himself against me.

-

"I love you too." I mumbled. Suddenly I felt a cold sensation hit my back. I opened my eyes only to find Baji and Chifuyu holding on their laugh.

It was all a dream too bad. "Were you dreaming about Haru again?" Chifuyu teased. "I wasn't!" I shouted as I threw my teddy bear at him.

"Why are you both even in my room? Where are my parents?" I asked as I got up from my bed. "Put some clothes on." Chifuyu said as he covered his eyes in embarrassment leaving my room.

"He's such a virgin." Baji laughed, sitting next to me in my bed. "I think it's cute." I smiled. "So what were  you dreaming about?" Baji asked trying to change the subject.

"My best friend."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦