<3

Takemichi Hanagaki
Yandere!Reader
tw: Mentions of blood and violence

Takemichi's POV

Y/N has changed. Ever since Hina and I made up she's been acting strange as if all the life had been drained out of her. Her e/c eyes no longer sparkle as they used to and she no longer wears the bracelet I gave her for her birthday.

I could still feel her eyes boring into my back every time I talk to Hina. I worry for her and Hina. Her change of behavior even made Hina uneasy. Hina decided to confront her as a woman. I hadn't heard from Hina since last night at the Halloween party where she confronted Y/N.

I saw Y/N though, she looked as beautiful as ever wearing an angel costume. She gave me a small smile and began to talk to me. I know I was supposed to be looking for Hina but Y/N was just so captivating, I couldn't resist. I spent most of that night with Y/N forgetting about the existence of my girlfriend.

Now I'm anxious. I have no idea where Hina could've gone. I went to her house and she wasn't there. Her family was worried and released filed a missing report for Hina. Not too long after Hina was found dead on the bench where Y/N and I stayed. Hina's crimson blood stained the bench and crime scene.

If you'd look close enough you'd see a faint heart drawn with blood stained on the bench.

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦