Request for: @tourmalin_lion1234 Part 1

Request for Tourmalin_Lion1234
Crack, GN!Child! reader, Fluff(?), Parent x Child

Mikey:
Being Mikey's child wasn't an easy one. You were constantly being harassed by the yakuza and exposed to the world of crime, drugs, and violence at a very early age. When Mikey found out that he had gotten a girl pregnant he had his doubts though the DNA results resolved them.

He didn't know much about you. You looked nothing like him. You inherited everything from your mother. When she died from being shot by a rival gang you snapped causing you to kill over 4 people at the age of 12. Mikey saw your potential and took you in for good. Since he didn't pay much mind to school when he was your age he found it irrelevant, until his friends began to hassle him about enrolling you in a school.

Since you didn't have much interaction with anyone your age, you were quiet. You failed to develop social skills as a young child. Mikey noticed this and didn't pay it any mind, he felt that being antisocial will protect your heart from loss. Though others didn't see it that way he found himself in a parent-teacher conference with your teacher Ms. Carter.

Ms. Carter was an Afro-Asian woman transferred from the Kyushu Prefecture. She had dark brown eyes and gorgeous fluffy black hair. She was a bit younger than Mikey and was the most beloved teacher within the school. Even you had a bit of a crush on her. "Sano-san, thank you for coming to the PTA meeting," she spoke softly to your father. He smiled in response which she warmly reciprocated.

"Of course, Carter-sensei if I've been summoned about Y/N I'm worried since they do all of their work and doesn't cause any problems in school," he stated, in a matter of factly manner. You knew what your father was doing. You looked at him with a suspicious look as he feigned ignorance. Though you were only 14 you knew Mikey well enough to know that he was attracted to your teacher.

She is gorgeous so you couldn't blame him. "That's the problem, they are too quiet. They don't have any friends and freeze up or have anxiety attacks when faced by a crowd," she sighed disappointingly, looking at you before returning her sight to Mikey. "I don't see the problem," Mikey shrugged, as he took out a cigarette and a lighter.

Ms. Carter's eyes twitched as she watched my father smoke with his feet up on her desk. "Please stop smoking in front of your child Sano-san it is highly inappropriate, especially in a school environment," she coughed fanning the smoke away from her. Mikey laughed and continued to puff grey clouds into the air. "What are you going to do? Give me detention?" he laughed as he put out the cigarette in a small desk plant which she received as a gift from a student.

She asked you to leave the classroom as she was about to deal with your father. She "dealt" with him alright. You caught them in the act though you were innocent when it came to love you knew a few things. Tousled hair, lipstick stains, and your teacher's shirt were disheveled? You closed the door immediately as you tried to clear your mind.

You told your uncle Draken and he gave you counseling since.