Redo

"SHE KILLED MY FUCKING BABY?!?" Cheryl carefully pushed me off of her lap and onto the bed; she got up and started pacing back and forth with her hands glued to her head.

Her eyes are closed and she's trying to control her breathing, she must've been trying to control her anger problems while she was in here.

I tear up again "Yea I-I'm so sorry Cher if I wouldn't have took those pills and trusted my gut then maybe we would still have our little girl" I say watching Cheryl come to a stop and turn towards me.

"No, baby it's not your fault, you couldn't have known and if Madelaine was still alive you know your parents hated me, they would've hate her too they might have put her in an orphanage or if not treat her really poorly" she says and squats in front of me taking my hands in hers.

"If it's anybody's fault it's mine I should've been there for the both of you" she wipes my tears and caressed my cheek.

"No Cher it's not your fault either" I placed my hand over her's.

"You damn right it's not, it's those goofy ass parents of yours" she smiles.

I giggled at her but I went back to being sad when I remembered what we're talking about.

"Don't worry baby no one hurts my family and gets away with it, especially our children" she lifts my chin up and pecks my lips.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry about that my queen, I don't want you to worry anymore now that I know that you're safe I promise that from now on I'll always be with you even if I'm not there physically" she got up from her squatting position and I stood along with her.

"What does that mean?" If I wasn't confused then I really am now.

"I don't want you in here believe it or not you're safer out there with them" she says snaking her arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"What are you saying?" I'm trying not to tear up again I've already cried too much today, I have to be strong for Cheryl.

"Im saying I need your help at getting back at your parents TT, you think you can help me?"

I nod my head

"Good we'll go over the plan when it's time but just so you know you won't be able to see me a lot because I don't want you to get into trouble but I promise I'll be right there with you and when this is over you won't ever have to leave my side ever again but you have to be good, ok baby?" We move closer so our foreheads were touching.

"I'll be a good girl just for you, Cherry"

She bites her lip

"You want something that'll remind you of me?" She asked.

It wasn't really needed because my mind never wonders from her but I nod my head anyway to see what she was going to say.

"Have my baby?" my eyes widened in shock.

She wants another baby with me?

She still trust you?!??

I stared directly in her eyes to try to seek out any sigh that she's joking or bluffing but I couldn't find anything that lacked the passion she has for me.

"I'm serious, T" her eyes aren't leaving mine.

"Really? But what if I- what if they-...I don't want to screw this up for us" I sighed feeling frustrated that I don't believe I can take care of our child alone.

"You can't T, you can never screw being a mother up...well you can't at least, I know you'll love and do everything you can to protect our baby I trust you and besides I won't be gone for long"

"But I messed up the first time" my voice began to sound a little shaky because of how nervous I was becoming.

"You trusted them and they betrayed you that's not your fault and I doubt you'll ever let that happen again, you're smarter than that"

I was still not totally sure about this but I really wanted it.

"You said you wanted to help, right?" She asked me.

"I do, Cher"

"Then I need you to take care of this baby, I want my family when I finally get out of here"

I pondered what my decision was for awhile until I slowly nodded my head.

"Good" she smiles.

She pulled me into a short passionate and lustful kiss then through me on the bed.

FINALLY

(Y'all know how babies are made if not go to PH ya nasties)
———————————————————

I woke up in a dark room trying to remember where I am.

You're in Cheryl's room you cum filled bitch

Oh yeah I am

My stomach growled.

I'm hungry but I think Cheryl and I slept through dinner time so I'm probably not gonna be eating. Oh poop.

I tried to get up from the bed but Cheryl had a strong arm around my waist that pulled me close to her, her nose is touching the back of my neck and I can feel her breathing which tickled.

I refrained myself from giggling as I carefully removed Cheryl's arm from around me and replaced myself with a pillow.

I got up from the bed and giggled quietly, Cher looks so cute cuddling with a pillow I would take a picture if I had my camera with me.

Oh man now I miss my camera, my papa gave me it for my on my 14th birthday and I use to carry it around everywhere but I often got it taken away because of some of the pictures were and I quote "disturbing and graphic".

It wasn't anything that bad though just the casual dead animals and stuff not a big deal.

I'm not trying to hear you rant in your fucking head let's get out of here and try to find some food

I nod my head and walked to the door

BITCH

I stopped in my tracks "what?" I whispered.

Are you just going to leave butt ass naked?

I looked down and blushed

"Oh"

Yeah "Oh" put your goddamn clothes on and let's go and come back before Cheryl wakes up

I nodded and silently put on my clothes after spending twenty minutes trying to find them scattered over the floor in the darkness of the room and quietly left out the door.

A bitch is tirrrrrreeeed😴