Love is pain

Cheryl POV

I'm not normally a light sleeper nor have I ever claimed to be but when it comes to my girl I have to be on high alert at all times. I wasn't there when she truly needed me and I promised that it would never happen again. And I fucking mean it.

So when Toni woke up in the middle of the night and left my room of course I was up. In fact, I woke up an hour before she did, while her presence had made it easier for me to rest my body had an odd feeling that made me feel like I needed to wake up. So of course I went with my gut and waited.

I pretended to be asleep as Toni got up and left the room. I debated rather I should go follow her or not but remotely decided against it and waited for her to come back.

She came back about thirty minutes after she left but I heard her talking to someone on the other side of the door before she came in.

It sounded like a male's voice, an all too familiar male's voice. He asked if she was alright and said something along the lines of 'did you have fun?'

What the fuck does he mean by that? Did she had fun? Doing fucking what this late at night? My mind went to all types of places but I remembered what my psychiatrist said and close my eyes to focus on my breathing.

My anger was getting the best of me so I had to get under control so I won't hurt anybody but most importantly. So I won't hurt her.

I admit it was working until she finally opened the door and said her goodbyes to the male she was talking to, before she closed the door I took a quick glance at who was on the other side. Once I seen who it was I almost jumped up to strangle that fucking dickhead. He has the nerves to mess with MY GIRL while I'm sleep?

I'm gonna fucking kill him.
————————————————————————
I woke up and rushed to get ready, it's not that I really needed to but I found myself thinking about what I saw last night. Her with that boy.

My body was shaking and I was in rage but I can't hurt her. I love her too much I'm not suppose to hurt the people I love but she makes me so angry sometimes. She forgets who she belongs to.

I stood at the edge of my bed watching her sleep soundly. I wanted to hurt her so bad. The thought of her doing ANYTHING with anybody else made me insane.

I walked towards my bookshelf and grabbed the pocket knife I took from the lost and found a while ago I then slowly walked over to where she was and again silently watched her sleep.

I wouldn't kill her. I could never do that rather she did cheat on me or not but I WILL make sure she never does it again.

I opened the pocket knife and traced it against her sharp jaw line. 'Maybe I should engrave my name in her skin, then she would never forget who she belongs to' I thought to myself as I looked at her in awe and pulled the knife back.

Maybe I should engrave my name into his skin. I smirked and pushed her hair out of her face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

I closed the pocket knife, putting it in the pocket of my sweatpants then exit the room walking directly to the cafeteria.

I'm going to make her little boyfriend my bitch.
—————————————————————————

I watched them as they engaged in a conversation as soon as Toni entered the cafeteria.

"Ugh look who it is" Veronica says as she just noticed the two.

Betty looks at them then looks at me "Wow you're cool with him talking to her?" She then turns back to them.