That boy

Weirdly enough we all sat in an awkward silence, you would think we were strangers trapped in the fairly small room.

'Well technically you are'

Veronica silently filed her nails on her bed with Betty right next to her biting her lip seemingly thinking hard about something and Kevin is sitting on the floor rocking back and forth while glancing at the door every once in awhile.

I on the other hand was on my bed playing with Cherry, I took my ponytail holder out of my hair letting it flow and instead tried putting his soft ears in a ponytail.

"Uhm.." Betty breaks the silence "You're aware...you're aware that Cheryl doesn't exactly like..like Fangs, right?" She looks at me, interlocking her fingers.

I put Cherry down and look at her but before I responded Kevin interrupts.

"Yeah I'm sure she's fucking aware of that Nancy Drew" he snaps.

"Well shit Kev I had to ask, you don't have to be a dick" she resorted threw her teeth.

"Yeah chill, not everyone is obsessed with your std infested boyfriend" Veronica rolled her eyes.

Kevin scuffed

"Fuck you Veronica"

Veronica stopped looking at her nails and turned her attention to Kevin "Fuck me? Fuck you, you always treat us like shit when it comes to that sick fuck"

"I don't-" Veronica stood up.

"You don't? How about that time you got mad at us because he tried to do a 'two man' with that Jughead motherfucker? We were literally begging for you to talk to us even though we didn't give those two the time of day, BEGGING YOU KEV"

"I WAS UPSET, OK?!?" He stood up too "I'VE LIKED HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T CONTROL HOW I FEEL, CAN'T I JUST-" The brunette boy breaks down in tears "can't I just have a minute...please?"

Betty gets up and pulls the boy into an embrace and slowly sat the two of them down on Veronica's bed "Maybe we all can use a minute, yeah?" She looks at her girlfriend.

V ran her fingers through her short raven hair and began pacing around the room "Yeah...yeah"

'Drammaaaa'

'Nessa please'

'What? Broken people are funny to mess with'

'Is that why you stick with me?'

'...'

"A 'two man'?" I asked them.

Veronica stops and looks at me before shaking her head and going back to pacing "Fangs and his friend, Jughead, tried to get with Betty and I at one point" she sighs.

"Is that's why she doesn't like him?"

"Not exactly, that is how he found out she isn't anybody to fuck with"

I frowned my eyebrows.

"Basically she kicked both of their asses for continuously trying to flirt with us after we made it pretty obvious we weren't interested" Betty clarified.

"It's also the reason why she always has an attitude towards Kevin since he was pretty upset with us about the whole thing"

"Yeah and I'm sorry about that none of it was you girl's fault" Kevin apologized to the girls looking at the both of them.

"It's ok Kev we understand, right V?"

She stops pacing again and looks at the boy "It's fine Kev, I know you can't control how you feel sorry for bringing it up" she looks down and plays with her fingers.

He got up and pulls her into a tight hug "it's ok V, I know I can be frustrating at times" he lets go of her and sat back down on her bed.

"But..uhh the breaking point was you, Toni" Kevin says.

"Huh? What does that mean?" I asked the boy.

"We don't know what happened entirely but.." he stops talking and looks at Betty.

"She said she saw you with him last night" Betty finished.

My eyes went wide.

Before our conversation could be continued the heavy metal front door opened sharply and in came two big men carrying a bloody Cheryl in the room who had chains on her wrists and ankles.

"We believe this belong to you" one of the guys said.

The two guards placed Cheryl on the floor laying on her stomach "Ok Blossom we're going to take the chains off but don't get up until the door close, understood?"

"Just take the fucking chains off" she huffs.

The two guards take the chains off then quickly left the room making sure to close the door behind them.

Cheryl stayed on the floor, closed her eyes and began breathing slowly.

"Jesus cousin did you kill him or something?" Betty smirks.

"Let's just say he isn't as pretty anymore" Cheryl props her head up with her hands and smirks back at her younger cousin.

I get up off of my bed and lay on the floor in front of Cheryl "You have a lot of blood on you" I stated.

"What? You want to give me some advice?" she remarks "Intrusive thoughts took over, my love?...or did he?" She reaches up and pushed my hair behind my ears.

"You know, I could ask you the same question"

"You could, I dare you" her smirk drops and suddenly she's looking into my soul.

"I-I'd rather not puddin" I nervously giggled and stood up along with her.

"Cheryl"

Cheryl looked at the nervous boy sitting on Veronica's bed "Keller"

"Uhm on a scale from 1 to 10 how bad would you describe his face?"

"Now or before?" She pretended to be clueless.

"Now"

"On a scale from 1 to 10?"

"Uh huh" he nodded.

"12"

"12?!?" He gasped and stood up.

"Kevin" Veronica started.

"She fucked up my pretty boy" he complains.

"And she will fuck you up if you keep stepping up to her like that"

The boy looks at Cheryl and noticed how close he is to her and how she's looking at him as if she's waiting for him to do something.

"S-sorry about that" he backs up and sat back down on the bed which makes Betty chuckle.

Cheryl nods her head and turned around to meet the familiar red teddy bear she hasn't seen in years.

"You kept it? I was sure your parents would've destroyed it by now" she say and picked up the medium sized plushy.

"They tried but I threw a uhmm...what did you use to call it?"

"Pussy fit?" She asked me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah that's it" I say happily and took the bear from her.

"That's my girl" she kissed my forehead, I pushed Cherry in her face and she kissed his forehead too.

Where are you guys from btw?
I'll start I'm from Houston, Tx🤘🏾