The visit

I followed the guards through the narrow and silent hallways before one of them started to speak up.

"Man, Blossom," he chuckled "you really fucked that guy up, what did he do piss in your coffee or something?"

I quickly glared at the guard but then continued my gaze forward "It's none of your fucking business"

"Ouuuuuuuu" they looked at each other with smirks on their faces "I don't know who you're using that attitude with Blossom, I'm big daddy when it comes to little sluts like you" I tilted my head at the guard.

"Yeah we heard how you was on top of that weak little boy just know that if you ever need dick that bad just give your daddies a call" he winks.

They must be new because if they weren't they would know better than to flaunt this disrespect though I admit it is amusing so I didn't bother to stop them, I'll take my revenge later.

"That is if you can handle it of course " they started to laugh until they saw one of the nurses in the hallway.

After a few turns we finally reached the visiting area "Here you go Blossom just walk in there and take a seat" he opened the door and smirked.

I nodded and entered the room.

As soon as I entered I see two familiar red headed people, of course my parents, sitting in chairs on the other side of the tall glass wall that's in the middle of the room.

I took a seat at the single chair and waited for them to speak.

"Hello my sweet angel" my Mother smiled.

"Hello Mother, Father, for what have you came to visit for?"

"We heard that our daughter in law got sent away by her unlawful parents, we just wanted to make sure she came to the right place" my Father says.

"Yes, she's here but I didn't want her to be here, she should be out, I don't like seeing my little birdie all caged up" I sulk at the thought.

"So...." My Mother pushed.

I glared at her lightly "I need your help"

She beamed in delight "Oh did you hear that Clifford? Our darling baby girl needs our help" she claps excitedly.

I've always had a great relationship with my parents, believe it or not when I was younger I use to be such a daddy's girl. Though when my brother died I started to become more independent, hence on why they are so excited that I asked for help. Even then I was always the apple of their eye, they were heart broken when I got sent away.

They moved closer to the asylum so I wouldn't be too far away from them they would visit frequently and though it's pretty annoying I must admit I wouldn't trade them for the world. I would for Toni though.

"I've heard, my love" he placed his hand on her thigh.

"What exactly do you need, amour?"

"I need you two to convince her parents to bail her out of here" I stated "Anonymously of course"

"Consider it done, princess" I cringed at my father's old nickname for me.

"I'll wait until my 18th to get out of here then I'm coming home, but I'm not going to be with her right away, im going to have to wait a while"

They frowned their eyebrows "May I ask for what dear?" My mother asked.

"Her parents have got to go" i huffed.

They looked at each other then back at me "Princess, I know that it was frustrating being away from her but you have got to understand they just wanted to protect her"