Chapter 1:

The trio arrived at a garbage pile, seemingly some type of shop. It was dark and there was no way to see inside.

Before Ralsei and Susie could follow Kris stopped and held up a hand.

"You're... going in alone?" Susie felt skeptical about this but didn't stop them, knowing they were too determined. "Alright do whatever you want." Susie shrugged.

As Ralsei and Susie watched them walk inside followed by a small feeling of dread as they stood there for what felt like hours despite being a few seconds.

Ralsei looked up at Susie. "What do you think Kris' doing in there?" He said, wiping off his glasses with his scarf and then putting them back on. "I dunno but I don't have the best feeling about this place."

...

"What do you think their buying?" The fluffy darkner said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I hope its candy or something so I can have some" Susie chuckled, showing her yellowed teeth.

Evenually Kris emergered from the store, an uncomfortable look upon their face.
"What kinda creepy stuff were you buying anyway. Actually I don't wanna know" Susie said sarcastically.

"She said if it was candy she wanted you to share it with her" Ralsei commented

"Shut up!!!" Susie yelled but with no real bite to it before looking back at Kris to check if it was really candy.

.
.
.

Susie and Ralsei waited outside the mansion basement waiting for Kris, They had gotten a bit bored after Susie teased Ralsei a bit, even taking his glasses.

They waited for kris but never they never came. Evenually they heard a scream of pain from the basement

"Screw it. We're going down there."

"But Kris said that-"

"It doesn't matter. We are going down there. Kris could need our help!"

"..You're right!"

"Of course I am, now hurry!"

The two rushed down the stairs and through the dusty basement. evenually finding Kris on the ground, bleeding.

"Kris!" Susie and Ralsei yelled, running over. Ralsei kneeled over to Kris, checking if they were ok, Ralsei's worried whispers were the only sound other than Kris' shaky breathing. But as the fluffy darkner touched Kris's shoulder they jumped back, startled

Revealing the gaping, bleeding, soul shaped, hole in their chest.