Chapter 2:

Upon seeing the injury Ralsei yelped in suprise, concern flooding his voice, "O-Oh my god! Kris where is your SOUL??"

Susie stood in awe and horror until now.. Where the f*** is their SOUL?

"Susie Language!"

Apparently she had said that out loud. Suddenly Kris raised their right hand, summoning a knife.

"Uh Kris..?" Susie started but was cut off by Kris charging at her. A fight began.

"Kris what the hell??" Susie yelled, caught off guard.

[ACT]

(CHECK)  ♡(Call for help)

"Why is call for help the only option??" Ralsei asked, worried.

<Susie used CHECK>

《Defense: 16》《Atk: 87》《Hp: 120》 "No Mercy"

Kris is tired

By now Susie was beyond confused, she had never once seen Kris attack a darkner and seemed pretty merciful. Well atleast compared to her

(Ralsei tried to prepare PACIFY but didn't have enough TP)

Why was Kris acting like this? Why do they have a knife?? Her thoughts went unfinished by Kris' attack, swinging the knife at Susie.

She dodged, barely missing the sharp edge. "What the hell Kris?? First you go into this dumb basement and we find your SOUL ripped out?? And now you're trying to kill us!"

Kris responded with a voice unlike their own, raspy from screaming earlier and lack of use. "I am not Kris"

"Kris" kept swinging their sword, attempting to get Susie while she was caught off guard by their answer, eventually getting a hit before they passed out

"I finally got enough TP to PACIFY him." Ralsei said.
"Why were they acting so weird?" Susie asked, concern lacing her rough voice.

"I don't know.."