Chapter 9

The fun gang had resorted to carrying Chara for now and were heading toward the garbage dump. They reached the shop opened the door.

Ralsei and Susie's eyes widened at the place, they could see multiple items around the area, all of them seeming like useless scams. There was a layer of grey paint over the walls but you could see under it more paint, made to look like a poorly drawn sky.

They saw a few pop-ups laying around that just said 'KEYGEN', some sketchy looking health potions, and a broken sword.

Though what caught Noelle's eye was the telephone in the background. It looked dusty and far away from everything else. Suddenly, it rang. Noelle, startled went over to it and picked it up and held it to her ear.

"..H-Hello--" Before Noelle could ask who was on the other end a harsh sound came out of the phone, she dropped it in surprise and covered her ears as they rung slightly from how loud it was. She swore she could hear the sound of static distantly.

The others looked over to her in alarm. Ralsei asked if she was okay and what had happened and Berdly looked skeptical. Susie put down Chara and inspected the phone carefully.

"..Its just garbage noise." Susie was confused, it wasn't as loud as she had expected and didn't know why Noelle freaked out so much. But was still unnerved as she remembered what Banner had said.

The four of them exited the run-down store, unable to find much useful and still concerned about the phone. As exited garbage they saw a silhouette of someone in front of them.

"HOLY [[Cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD ..."