When the Destiny reverse the Card of Faith

It's not related in this chapter but I can't help but wanted to share this photo and video cause I'm blushing hard right now my Felix baby is sooo handsome and our Hyunjiniiee is sooo pretty😳🤧😳💖

Credit to the dear video creator: @Llly Sims on her YouTube channel💖💖💖

-

After two hours of driving they finally made it to the Lotte World Themed Park.

When Hyunjin was about to chase Seonhye who's walking fastly excitingly infront him, Juyeon immediately beat him into it and run towards his daughter before carrying Seonhye in his arms and started playfully pinching her cheeks which made Seonhye giggle in happiness.

Hyunjin couldn't help but smile unconsciously because of Juyeon's fatherly attitude towards his daughter.

"Oh my! Is that Hwang Hyunjin and hi daughter?"

"Woah Yes, they're here! Oh my! They're right the father and daughter visuals looks really ethereal!"

"But who's the handsome man with them? Is that Seonhye's second father?"

"Maybe...he's a very fine man! They look good together acckk!! No wonder Seonhye's so pretty!"

"But why do they smell differently?"

"Shh! Shut your mouth! Maybe because we're just too fat from them!"

"Shall we take a picture with them?!"

"Oh no! Let's give them some privacy...they seems like they just got here to enjoy their family time, so let's not disturb them"

"Oh yeah. Maybe next time!"

Hyunjin can't help but took a deep breath. He's very glad that there's still some people who respect someone's privacy, and not being rude at all. But his pride and his mother's instinct keeps crumbling down whenever someone's trying to know who's my daughter's other father was.

-

Hyunjin POV

I just tried to ignored the voices around me and decided to catched up with these two mischievous person infront of me.

"Eomma! I wanted to ride the carousel and! And! I also wanted to ride that one and Oh that one too! And that one too!" Seonhye excitedly pointing at the different rides when we get inside the park.

I just laughed at her cuteness before she got received a soft pinched on her nose by her Uncle Juyeon.

"Of course Princess cause today this is your castle! Now my Moon Goddess would you mind if we get to the carousel first?" He sweetly asked to me which made me just rolled my eyes with his silly jokes and just nodded in agreement while still wearing my big smile.