Media & Frustration/Fainting

As the time goes by, Felix and Hyunjin's contract were already nearing to its end. And for Hyunjin, it's not quite a big deal for him but he couldn't help but felt very anxious when the paparazzis and dispath began to envade his and Felix's privacy because of the event happened at Lee's Mansion last time. The beautiful blonde Omega who's already stress out at his work was now tripled because of the situation he's been with the media.

-

Hyunjin POV

After driving Seonhye to school I immediately drive to my work. Since two weeks before, I've been started feeling so stress out and sick and the reporters/paparazzis curiosity and questioning me almost every minute that they can whenever they have a chance to get near me didn't help at all. Honestly, I'm very scared right now. Felix promised me that even after our contract he would choose to stay here with me and Seonhye if I'm not willing to go with him in Australia. He's already making me sure that he will leave everything he had on Australia just in exchange of taking care of me and Seonhye which making me feel alot more guilty, right now.

Felix's career was just starting here in Korea (yet he's very fast to get famous and be well-known) and he's also trying to manage one of their family's branch company in Incheon when the stupid scandal/rumors highlighted our names, specifically HIS name since last two weeks ago. So right now I'm going to attend a conference meeting infront of those damn paparazzis including with my Mate to clear up the rumors and go on with our life again. I don't know what Felix's planning at the conference but I threatened him not to say something stupid or else he will be missed🙂.

Besides, this days I really don't trust my stupid Alpha's sunshine 'ass'  personality because I'm feeling that he will do something that making my mood dropped again. Ugh, I don't know why I'm acting this way to him since two weeks ago, well maybe because he's  just born to annoy me.

I was taken back into reality when my phone beep detecting a messaging from Taecyeon hyung telling me to hurry up because the conference meeting will start 20 minutes from now. I look at the parking area infront of the company building and a deep frustrating breath came out of my mouth  when I saw various of reporters and fans waiting just to bombarded me with so many questions about me and my Alpha's status, relationship, etc. again. I hold my breath for a moment and lean my head on the steering wheel to hide my face on the flashing camera of the reporters outside before deciding to call Taecyeon hyung to pick me up because I'm too scared to get jumped at by some crazy fans or reporters besides I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and nauseous again because of the loud crowd cramping outside my car. It takes only a few ring before Taecyeon hyung finally answers.

[Hello Jinnie ah, where are you now?]

"H-Hyung...I'm scared to be cramped to death here" I answered his question with my most tiniest voice.

[Are you okay?-Oh, never mind that I'll go there immediately. Don't go outside okay? Wait for me]

"O-Okay" I whispered before ending the call trying to control my anxiousness. And after a few moments finally someone knocked on my door but I became curious when the loud crowd suddenly became silent like they saw someone who got killed, I turned around happily thinking that Taecyeon hyung maybe got a security guards to protect me but I didn't expect to see my freckled Alpha was now looking down to me on the car window wearing an expression that's new to me but please highlight it, His expression is giving me and I'm sure everyone around us a chills because of the intimidating Pureblood Alpha aura that can surely make anyone trembled on their knees.

I was so shocked that I didn't noticed that Taecyeon hyung already open my car door (Well he also has duplicate of my every things because that's how I trusted him) before guiding me outside. I was too overwhelmed with Felix's possessive scent and figure following our every steps that I didn't even noticed that we already got inside the elevator. I'm trying to keep myself up despite of feeling so nauseous that I just ignored the looks Taecyeon hyung and the other six bodyguards throwing at me and Felix when Felix trying to make me feel safe securing my lanky body on his embrace and I lean my head on the his shoulder before closing my eyes and faintly smelling the comforting scent of sandalwood and eucalyptus on the side of his neck (where his scent gland is).