Family's Acceptance & Insecurities

I'm sorry for the late update, my health is currently Not well and because of also the workload that I'm having, I feel like I'm slowly deteriorating in distress😭. I hope that you'll can still be patient with me🤧.

- Author

-

Felix POV

"What?! So you're telling me that you already found your Destined Mate!? And for the love of Moon Goddess, you'll be expecting a child soon!?"

I keep grinning widely while looking at the video call and listening to my Dad's every words. Before nodding as an answer.

"Yes Dad, aren't you happy? You'll have a grandchild soon! Just like what you always wanted and besides you already had a granddaughter! My little princess name is Seonhye!" I happily gleam before showing the little portrait of Seonhye beside the sofa's table. I suddenly heard my Dad's grumpy sighed before caressing his forehead in frustration, well maybe because his son give him an ultimate advance birthday surprised! Hahahaha...

"You...ugh...I don't really know what's got into your head that you've just decided to do whatever you wanted, sighed...Im sure that your Mom will scold you again for being too aggressive...Well, what can we do right?...By the way, are you with my soon to be son in law and granddaughter?" He hesitantly asked which made me chuckled a little, gosh Dad's really like an open book for me. I can always read whats in his mind and I know he will not be mad but just let me be happy and I know that Mom will be too. Specially, Hyunjin is a very nice and well mannered Omega and Seonhye is a very very good kid, I'm sure that they'll be glad to know them more.

"Well, my daughter's still at her kindergarten and I will fetch her this afternoon. And as for my beautiful Omega, he's also working on his hiatus contract to focus on his pregnancy and besides I'm thinking of moving back there in Sydney with them for a while, so that I can introduce my little sweet family officially to you and Mom and oh... of course to Grandpa and Grandma, I'm sure that they will love them too specially Seonhye. And also, so I could make sure that my Mate will not be anxious of getting problems here anymore that can get our little sweet bean in danger" I explained to Dad which he just nodded in understatement and began to look at the space like he's thinking about something (Felix's Dad looks like this ➡️🤔). I frown a little in curiosity before decided to asked him.

"Dad, is everything okay?" I asked concerningly and I just keep watching him thinking deeply before he decided to look at me with surprised before shooting his head in disapproval.

"No its nothing Lix...I was just...very surprised that Hyunjin's your Mate because...I'm sure that already you knew that he's your older brother's very...close friend right?"

I just nodded while trying to understand what my Dad's talking about before he continued explaining.

"Well, don't take my thoughts negatively but I just thought at first that Hyunjin's going to be Juyeon's Mate too because you know, Hyunjin was already introduced by your brother to me and your Mom before, maybe two or three years ago? And you can't deny though if my Alpha son bring a very beautiful Omega to introduce to us of course we are going to conclude that they're Mates but I guessed my instinct is wrong...Oh!And you know what that? That beautiful Omega's sweet daughter is also already your Grandma and Grandpa's favorite kid! She's such a smart and sunshine kid you know and whenever Juyeon bringing that Sunshine here in our home, your Mom always keep telling me that Seonhye's like the carbon copy of you even with the little things! Isn't that adora-Hey?!"

I didn't let my Dad finished his 'storyline like' explanation and immediately hung up the video call before closing down my laptop screen feeling a little irritated. Well, why wouldn't I not get irritated? After learning almost everything about my Mate and Seonhye, there's nothing, as in Nothing! That Juyeon Hyung wasn't involved. Well, I do understand that he's my Omega's very close friend and they already know each other even before I began to involved but isn't it too much? For being just 'Very' close friends, isn't it too much for Juyeon hyung deciding to involved Hyunjin and Seonhye in our family? Don't get me wrong. I know my brother very well, he's not the kind of person who will decided to get close to someone without any intention at all and I'm having a feeling that he likes my Mate not just in a friendly way, you know. And I'm not the person who's going to have a grudge on my own brother just because he has feelings towards my Mate, it's not impossible because my Omega can easily make any Alpha bow down on their knees with his exquisite beauty and great personality. He may look like a very stubborn and sassy Omega at first but when you see his raw personality and his mother instinct towards Seonhye and our unborn sweetbean, everyone's heart will melt in their chest.