Tensions Between Brothers

There are only awkwardness filling inside the Audi Corporation's CEO Office while the two well known brothers are facing each other with serious face.

CEO Choi look around to see Hyunjin who's fiddling beside his manager in nervousness because of the alpha pheromones clogging inside the whole office causing for the CEO to fake a cough to shatter the silence inside the said office and decided to talk.

"Sooo...I'm glad to meet you personally Mr. Lee Juyeon" Minho gladly offer his hand on the said man and Juyeon smiled formally before shaking the other's hand.

"Good day Mr. Choi Minho, oh well I just wanted to visit Hyunjin's new contracting company for his upcoming project with yours and I just wanted to know if Hyunjin will surely be secured here but I'm quite surprised by seeing MY BROTHER here without noticing me at all" Juyeon exclaimed but Felix just laughed before answering his brother's disappointing claims.

"Oh well my dear Hyung, I wanted to let you know that I will spend a whole month here in South Korea but I also don't want to bother you because I know that Dad's always pressuring you with so many works on our company and besides its just a one month contract and I will also go home in Sydney after I finish my contract" Felix explained while looking at his brother's disappointed face who immediately changes into a sincere smile.

"Oh well congratulations to you my brother and I'm very glad that it's a very good coincidence that you will be working with Hyunjin besides he's very close to me dearly"

Hyunjin POV

My hands started shaking when I saw the emotion on Felix's face changes into a deep frown hearing Juyeon's statement about me.

I nearly wanted to choke myself infront of everyone or even wishing that If I could disappear for a moment because of the chilling situation of my bestfriend and my mate. (Heyy so you're already accepting the fact that he's your mate😏🤭)

"Don't worry brother, I would never bring any harm to MY OWN MATE and I'm sure that CEO Choi would secure Hyunjin and besides that HE IS MY MATE, I will make sure myself that he is secured while he's with me"

With those words came out from Felix's mouth, that brings so much shock to everyone especially to Juyeon who's now looking with wide eyes and shocked face to his own brother before standing up and walked infront of me, looking at me like I did a very horrible crime. This time I'm sure that I'm willing to die soon even here in this intense situation...right now please Moon Goddess Take Me!!

I was taken back from the reality when Juyeon suddenly held both of my hands with his feeling the warm gentle hands caressing softly mines sweating ones in anxiousness.

"J-Jinnie ah...is Felix's...saying the truth? Is he...I-Is he really your mate? Or he's maybe joking right, Jinnie ah? You know sometimes my brother really loves to prank often" I wanted to slap myself by just seeing the hopeful look he's giving me. How I wish it's just a prank Juyeon ah but...our inner selves already...just decided.

"I-I..." I got caught in a moment when in my lucky sides, CEO Choi noticed my anxiousness and immediately preventing me to answer by discussing our contract.

"Well it's not the case here right? Mr. Lee and Mr. Hwang are here to legally signed the full pledge contract for them to start their work tomorrow so please if it comes to personal matters, please discuss it together privately but for now we should finish this between the two parties so that we can end this early. And after you signed this pledge both of you Mr. Felix Lee" He pointed formally at Felix who's sitting silently and also point to me before continuing, "and Mr. Hyunjin Hwang will start the attend on a press conference tomorrow together for our promotion so please signed this contract..."