𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ( edited)

"Chal na avni yrr ,'
abb maan ja na yrr kitna nakhre dikhayegi' ansh grinned.

Acha toh call tune nahi ki aur nakhre main dikha rahi hu, avni answered.

Acha sorry na yrr i promised it won't happen again" ansh grinned.
wo toh acha aunty ne mujhe bata diya when i reached home after worrying about you for like 24 hrs."

Ansh saw that and felt sad as he knew she was too emotional towards everything.
Acha we will watch your favourite korean show together.

"Sachi " avni said excitedly hugging him but soon realised that she was angry, and came back to her own zone.

Ansh chuckled.

What" i m still angry' ,
avni please"
" you know na ansh i get worried for 24 hrs you were unreachable"
.Avni said back with holding back the tears which were threatening to fall in her eyes.

Without wasting anytime ansh holded both of his ear and said sorry to avni , which made her chuckle.

Just in time his secretary entered, it was quite a scene for him to watch as ansh malhotra the CEO who can get anyone on his knees, right now is on his knees begging his best friend to forgive him.
Avni look towards ansh and signalled him to get up but he didn't. First he wanted her to forgive her for his mistake. Avni was embarassed seeing his secretary who immediately went away after getting a death glare from ansh.
Avni knew he is really stobbourn and will not get up unless and until he forgive her.

Acha ok "i forgive u" .
Avni said and ansh got up from his position holding his knees." Sachi "
he grinned like a child whose parents just allowed him to buy his favourite toy..

"Let's go for a movie" ansh said
But tu abhi new york se aaya toh jet lag nahi hain itna travel karna je baad,
"nahi baba i m fine". Ansh replied.

"But are u free i mean tera schedules and all".
" Haa baba i m free abb chale" tu business man hoke bhi itna free kaise hota hain nahi shamajh aata" . She said teasingly.
"main tere time nikal leta hu abb chale late ho jayenge" He said with a proud tone

Author's pov:

1week earlier ansh went on a business trip to new York, it was a very important deal and in a haste he forgot to inform avni about it.
She get worried easily . Her
father passed away when she was only 17years old. She pretends to be strong but actually is very sensitive. She is the last person whom ansh wanted ti hurt .

While they were leaving the cabin ansh ordered john his security to follow them to the movie but by maintaining a safe distance so that avni don't notice them.
She Hates it but he can't help it. He has to keep her safe , being the CEO of one of the India's biggest company he has a lot of rivals . So he always have to be prepared for any kind of situation.

Ansh time kya hua hain ", its 3:30' , oh no I can't go to the movie ansh. But why". Maa ki medicines ka time ho jayega 4 bje.

Author's pov:

Her mother is suffering from last stage cancer. Due to which she is always busy taking care of her mother and rarely go out. She ia very worried about her mother. And ansh understands it.
So he doesn't force her but is always there to lift up his mood.

Acha , now drop me home , we will go movie some next time . Ok .
They sat inside his black BMW with ansh in the driving seat and ansh in the passenger seat. They reached half way when she said

" ansh wo log ko bolo thoda zaldi chaliye gadi aise toh they will lost us."

Ansh was puzzled with avni's sentence but very next second he knew she was talking about the back car in which john was following us with security . He mentally cursed himself. Avni Saw his change of reaction and said

"its ok ansh i know you are worried about my safety ,

i will not say anything because i know you will be very strict when it comes to your loved ones safety and also you will not listen to me in this ."

He nodded
.

Soon they reached home and ansh came inside. Although avni's home was not as big as his but he still liked it here as they both share precious memories together when they were small.

Maa , its medicine time" avni said entering her mother's room.

"Aree ansh beta come , have a seat."

Annapurna said him smiling.
"Aur aunty how are u ".

I m fine just counting my days " maa don't say like this na what will i do without you. " .
"What can i do beta , it's true ."

Avni became emotional. Deep down even she knew that her mother will not be able more but still had hope on his ganesh ji. She hardly had few months left.

**** Hey everyone,
I am really glad to present a new story to you all.
If you liked it you all can make me happy by clicking on that star.

Happy reading..

Byy..