𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Ansh pov:

I woke up around 7:00 when i felt something hot on my chest, i opened up my eyes and found avni snuggled into me. I touched her forehead and was shocked,it was burning. I tried shaking her .

Avni..avni..
Avni .... Wake up .

She was not opening her eyes,damn this got me hell worried. I got up called the doctor and asked maa to come.

Leaving the room i shouted.
Maa..badi maa.
What happened ansh " badi ma asked
Badi maa avni ko fever hain , she is not even opening her eyes,i am hell worried.
I have called doctor uncle.

Ansh calm down they went to ansh and avni's room.

Pass me thermometer.

103° . Maa its such a High temperature.

Meanwhile doctor entered the room.

He checked
After some time.

Doctor uncle how is she " ansh asked.
Ansh beta she is fine , it's just because of yesterday's wound she got fever and is very weak right now.
I have changed the bamdage and connected the iv . She will be fine and if possible thande panni ki patti karte rehna.

Whole morning ansh took care of her. Her heart broke looking her into this condition.

Suddenly avni did some moment and woke up.

Ansh... She spoke in her weak voice.
Avni...avni you woke up
She tried moving but realised that her hand was connected to the iv .
He mad her sit properly and hugged her tightly .
Unknowingly a tear cam down his eyes.

Ansh what happened, why are you crying.

Avni's pov:

I woke up with a headache and saw ansh sitting near me . I let out her name and he helped me sit. He looks so worried. My hand was connected to iv . I don't know what happened to me.
Suddenly he hugged me and started crying.
I git worried as far as i know, i have never seen bim crying but here he was weeping.

Ansh what happened, why are you crying.?

Do you how scared i was ,. You had 103° fever. Why don't you take care . What would i do without you ha.

Sorry.. ansh now please don't cry seeing you like this make my heart break.

See i am fine na. Haa look at me.
I am perfectly fine. I will never leave you ansh .. Even if you want me to.

And why will I want to " he said wiping my tears.

He took care if her like a kid". He didn't go to the office until she was completely fine . After 2 days she was completely fine. .

Morning after he left foe office i came downstairs.

Avni beta tum kyu ayi neeche you should rest." Badi maa said

2 din se rest hi toh kar rahe ho badi maa abb pakk gayi hu.

Aww mera bacha.

Then we all sat on the dinning table and started chatting.

Waise maine ansh ko itna worried life mein dusri baar dekha hain. Choti maa said.

Haa yeh baat toh sach hain. Maa said.

Dusri baar" i asked

Haa pehli barr jum tum 13 saal ki the and you hurted your head while running on terrace during a rainy day."

Haa didi mujhe bhi yaad hain wo ek minute chain se nahi baitha tha.

"Badi maa, maa, choti maa ,papa , bade papa , chore papa avni akkh kyu nahi khol rahi . Usse bolo na akh kholne. " Usne sab ko puch liya tha ki avni aakh kyu nahi khul rahi "
I still remember his face . Badi maa said chuckling.

Aaur ek abhi when you had fever.

Listening to thier talks i started blushing.
He care for me too much . Itna pyar karta hain wo mujhse.

Ek min "pyar" does he loves me .
"Then why the hell do you think he cares about you so much" my mind mocked me.

I was BLUSHING on my thought when badi maa said.

Sach bas bhagwan se yahi prathna hain ki tum dono ke jodi yuhi banaye rakhe.

At night:-

Acha ansh when you go to London, don't forget to talk to Mr Williamson about the new project . Bade papa said.

I was confused.
London when ..why he didn't told me anytime. He looked at me and i give him a confused look.
After we finished the dinner, i went to my room .

And ansh came after some time.

When are you going to London?
I asked.
Tomorrow at night. He said.
Listening to his reply i became sad
Your passport making is in process so I can't take you with me .
It's ok ansh, how many days
2 weeks.
I gasped
I guess he saw my reaction.
I didnt wanted to go but this deal is really important.
I know ansh i understand its your work.
I hugged him tightly trying not to let out my tears but thia tears are a stabber .
Avni" don't cry na.
I couldn't control myself and hugged him tightly , he caressed my hair .
After a good long 10 mins hug we bith pulled apart.

I am sorry avni. From next time i am never going alone anywhere , you will always be with me. I will take you with me to my every businesses trip.

He sounded like a child"

And i chuckled.

He kissed my Cheeks and we both slept together snuggling in each other.

Wait .. didn't i told you all
We have started sleeping like this in each other's embrace since i got sick. He refused to let go of me and even asked for my permission.
I understood his concern and also i feel safe in his embrace.