𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

After 2 days it was avni's birthday and as usual ansh was the first one to wish her on her birthday at night sharp at 12:00 am .it was always a fight between niki and ansh to wish her the birthday first, as usual ansh would win he cannot let any other person wish her on her birthday first. Later, Nikita gave up the idea cause ot was really tiring for her to get teased by her cousin in avni's birthday week. Avni is a simple girl , she does not like to have much loudness and madness on her birthday and ansh knew it very well so he always kept it small yet memorable.

Happy birthday my winter bear, " ansh wished. Yes he used to call her winter bear as she was born in January. He still remembers her rosy cheeks which used to get tomato in winter.
Thank you ansh" she replied. Why didn't you sleep you have office tomorrow you will be late . You really think i will not be the first one to wish you on your birthday. That day will never come avni. With that there talk kept on going till the time he did not hear any voice, he guessed she would have slept he slept after disconnecting the call as he also had a meeting tomorrow.

MORNING:

good morning maa" ansh wished his mom.
Good morning maa . Ye le tera honey lemon .
Thanks maa i am going to the gym meri ek bhaut important presentation hain.
Tu raat bhar soya nahi kya.
Why did you ask maa
Cause u look tired.
Kamal karti ho badi maa avni ka birthday hain na aaj ofcourse he would have been awake till midnight to wish her " niki said teasingly'
Oh haa i forgot.
I am going to gym .
Arre bhai itne tired lag rahe ho " Raghav said coming towards ansh"
Abbe yrr now you don't start
Aaj avni ka birthday hain ' niki said
Ooh toh you would have been awake. Raghav said.
everyone in this house know that you will be awake till night unless and until its a presentation or its avni's birthday. Neha said from back.
And everybody laughed.

Avni's pov:
Maa it's medicine time, happy birthday avni beta . Thank you maa.
Happy birthday avni her chacha and chachi wished her , thank you chach chachi.
Ansh was busy in his meeting the whole day and got free around 4:00 pm when he thought to pick avni up to take her to malhotra house . He drives towards avni house.
Aree ansh kaise aana hua avni chachi asked cheekily. Aunti avni hain kya .
" Bass saara din ye avni avni karta rehta hain pata nahi isse Anjali kab dikhegi ,hey bhagwan bass Anjali ka rishta iss ghar mein karwado , itna bada Parivar hain ki meri beti rani bankar rahegi pata nahi isko iss avni mein aisa kya dikhata hain jo din bhar isske aage peeche ghumta rehta hain.
Chachi thought in her mind .
Ansh" avni said shockingly. What are u doing here.
"Lo aagayi maharani pata nahi kya jaddu karti hain ye ladki"chachi went away.
"Chal ghar chalte hain maa yaad kar rahi thi apni beti ko " but ansh but but kuch nahi jaa get ready i m waiting. She left to change knowing she couldn't win.

Her dress:

She came down wearing a yellow kurti set

She came down wearing a yellow kurti set .
Ansh is mesmerised by her simplicity, how cans she manage to look so simple yet so breathtaking at the same time . Avni snapped her fingers to make him come back from his dreamland. Oye mister back on earth from your dream land . He instantly came back from his dream and realised where he was standing. Haa lets go .
After you my lady" ansh said
Nautanki" avni chuckled.

Author's pov:
Avni used to be a bubbly girl but after her father's death and her mother illness,she became quite timid and emotional. She has rather become a reserved person. She talks little, even with ansh she was distracted. He knew she was worried about her mom , thinking on how she will survive alone . Ansh still remembers the day when her father passed away she became numb for few days and was in her small bubble, which he broke with really difficulty.

Avni reached malhotra house and saw
Everyone waiting for her . She hugged everyone and was in his mother embrace for a long time as she felt the warmth. She treated her Just like her own daughter which made her felt one of them. She considerd herself lucky as they were there for her in the toughest part of their life. They are really great people's. Not only teach by money but also rich by heart. They are truly the definition of down to earth.

Kaisa hain mera bacha" laxmi asked thik hu aunty aur Annapurna kaise hain , any progress,
Nahi aunty " she replied sadly she really wants to leave me badly.
Aise kaise , i know my friend i will make her hold her ear for making my daughter cry
Yess aunty please do that.
Deviyon if your crying session is done then can we go inside,i m really hungry " ansh said
Yaa guys lets cut the cake di " Raghav said.
All went to cut the cake

Wow aunty the cake is really beautiful, avni gasped and said.
Now our daughter is so pretty so the cake has to do a little bit of work to look good. Everyone laughed at laxmi dialogue.

The cake:

They cut the cake and enjoyed their time with the family

They cut the cake and enjoyed their time with the family. Everyone was so happy. Thier was laughter everywhere because of these cousins bickering , with niki and Raghav teasing ansh and ansh being ansh giving death glare to control there mocking.
Hey bhagwan ji bass iss parivaar ko humesha kush rakhna. (Please keep them happy). Avni prayed inwardly.

But looks like bhagwan didn't like her happiness and she received a call from her chacha which made her smile turn away in sorrow. Ansh noticed and went towards asking what happened to which she replied ansh mom condition has worsen ansh , ansh kya hoga maa ko with that she started sobbing badly.

Shh shh it's ok , everything will be fine . She hold his shirt in a fist keeping her head on his chest hugging him tight.

He informed her mother and she also broked down crying. Why will she not Annapurna was her best friend she was there when no one was with her.
Arundhati consoled her " jiji ye kya ho raha hain jiji kyu uss bechari aur Arundhati ke kismat mein itne dukh hain , pheli hi woh sab kuch koh chuki hain abb apni maa ko bhi "

Nahi laxmi think positive we have to support her , she will be fine.
They left for hospital.

*******

Happy reading...