𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Its been 15 days since avni's mother death. After she fainted twice , they got her back home . Every ritual was completed and avni asked ansh to take her to thier house.

She didn't wanted to cry but
Last night:

Ansh came back from the office, he had to go to take care of something urgent. He is seeing the change in avni's behaviour. She is behaving exactly the same she did when her father died .
Acting like she is ok when she is not.
Just laughing all the time which she never did. Trying to show everyone that she is fine when she is not .

Ansh pov:.
I came back from the office and decided to talk to avni . I know she is hurting herself inside . Few days earlier she had a medical checkup when she fainted.
Doctor said that she showed the sign of depression.
I just can't loose her god she is my everything. I will fight with everyone to keep her with me .

I entered in our room and i saw avni in the balcony. I went near her and back hugged her. We stayed like that for some moment and then i took her inside.

Not holding myself anymore I asked her " avni what are you thinking".
" Nothing ansh"
"Avni don't lie , you know what your medical reports showed the sign of depression, your parents never wanted you to live like this Avni. They always wanted the best for you,it was god wish to have them "
I know ansh
No avni you don't, do you even think about me, do you know what i am going through when i see you like this everyday. My heart hurts , it dies every single second whenever it see you like this and it always feels to me that i don't matter to you"

You do ansh , you matter to me a lot, you are my only one life support in my life . I am just living because you are by my side otherwise i would have died long ago . You saved me after Papa's death you got me out of depression ansh. You matter to me a lot.
Whatever nani told is correct i should not be around anyone, i am a bad omen i destroy everything.

No avni its nothing like that.

Its is ansh my father died because of me agar uss din i wouldn't have asked papa to bring me ice cream late at night that accident wouldn't have happened, mumma wouldn't have to listen to all the talks , ahe wouldn't have gotten cancer , she wouldn't have left me after living her life in so much everything started with me i am the cause. Even you and your family stay away from me . I don't want to destroy this family happiness.

She busted in crying.

What about me . Do you know how hard it was for me to see you going through all that. Just the thought of you being in that state horrify me . J never wanted to talk about that time.

I can take care of everyone but what about me . Who will take care of me .i will never take care of my myself because that's your responsibility as it is mine. We both have to take care of each other. Do you think i will be able to live without you avni. Only i know how i lived in UK for 3 years apart from you. Everyday without was a hell to me. And here youa re planning to leave me . Sorry Mrs malhotra that's never gonna happen.

Even ansh brokedown.

They both hugged each other tight.
"I am sorry ansh i promise everything will be fine, we will be fine our family will be fine" avni said wiping his tears.

Let's not think about it avni
We can always keep the good memories and throw away the bad one.ansh said .

And everything related to you is a good one .
.

He joined thier forehead and got into a kiss. A kiss full of warmth and care.