𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Sapna tu kya kar rahi hain yrr . Chor mujhe. Bride main nahi tu hain ." I said.

" Tera muh band kyu nahi hota pichle 1 ghante mein ye 100 barr sun chuki hu" .

"Sapna but ye dress."

" But but kuch nahi"

" You look amazing"

" Just Carry it with some confidence."

Avni's dress:

Sapna's dress:

Sapna's dress:

"Wow girls i am damn sur agar aaj ankit and ansh will see you both wearing this na Byye god dubara pyar ho jana hain aur sath mein bachelorette party mein bhi nahi jaane dena na"A girl spoke

Byye god dubara pyar ho jana hain aur sath mein bachelorette party mein bhi nahi jaane dena na"
A girl spoke.

They both just laughed.

In boy's room :

Yrr ansh what are they going to do in thier party. " Ankit said worriedly.

What will happen in thier bachelorette party.

Dude chill" ansh said looking into his phone.

Meri yaha pe jaan nikal rahi hain and you are busy with your phone.

Ansh got up in shock

Wtf" he screamed

What happened"

Just look at what they are wearing yrr"

What happened now dude why are you getting worried,just chill bro "
Abhi tak toh suna rahe the kyu aa gayi na path ke hath mein."

But they are looking so damn hot yrr".

Oye " ansh screamed

" I mean sapna looks so hot yrr".

Ansh pov:

Ankit was panicking thinking about thier party while i was scrolling my phone.Suddenly a photo popped up infront me of avni and sapna.
Man she look so smoking hot ,my wife.

We went out of our rooms and saw girls coming out of thiers.

She looks more fine in more than in picture. Pictures don't do justice.

We both went near them.

They chuckled looking at our reaction.

Are you both sure you want to have bachelorette party i mean we can enjoy in our rooms. Ankit said

"Yeah we are sure aur ye apna besharam ideas na apne pass rakho."
Sapna said.

" Acha toh can we come" ankit said.

" Are you serious its just a few hours yrr don't spoil the mood '". Sapna said.

"All this time ansh was just looking at avni dumbfounded ly .

Let's go avni . sapna pulled her with her .

They both reached the club which was down the hotel.

Hey girl's" Kanishka said coming towards us .

The party started sapna was busy in dancing while avni was sitting in the corner .

" Hey want a drink" a guy said sitting beside avni.

" No thanks" avni replied.

Avni's pov:

I was sitting in the corner . I was really boared. I hate coming to clubs . I just don't understand the enjoyment they get dancing i between people full of sweats.
Well then again different types of people have different types of ways of having fun. I came here just because i didn't wanted her to feel bad. She even insisted to come on the dance floor but i denied. And she didn't force as she knew that coming here was the most daring thing i have done.

I was busy in my thoughts when a guy sat beside me giving me a creepy vibe.
He asked me for a drink which i politely declined.

Getting uncomfortable of his stare i moved to the bar table and got myself a orange juice.

Wow the orange juice here taste different. I drank two glass of it .

The guy from earlier sat beside me and started moving his hand towards my thighs .

I got up from my seat but my head Started spinning.
Suddenly two pairs of arms holded me. I looked up and guess what it was my knight . My ansh.

" Anshhhh" i snuggled in him.

" Avni did you drink"

" Noo i... Drank orange juice and that to 2 glass. " Avni answered cutely.

Ansh smelled the glass and it smelled like alcohol. He glared at the waiter and he pointed towards that creepy man.

Ansh was fuming in anger.
But avni was more important .
He carried her in his arm.

" Ansh why ar..e you so cut..e " avni started mumbling as soon as they enter the elevator.

" Oh you find me cute "..

"Hmm but you didn't tell me how am i looking in this dress".

You look beautiful jaan just like you do everyday".

Sacchi .

Mucchi.

Ansh i want to drink something i am thirsty. .

Just Wait a few Seconds till we reach our room .

No i want now with that she kept her lips on his and started sucking it. "

Ansh water is not coming out" she spoke between the kiss .

Ansh stood there shocked soon they reached their rooms and all this time avni was sucking his lips like anything.

He made her lie down and made her drink the water. She gulped down the whole glass.

I guess she was really thiersty".

"Anshh"

" Yes jaan".

" I got something to show you".

" What".

" Where is my purse".

" Ansh handed her the purse ".

The next thing she took out shocked ansh.
Avni what is this

" This is condom"avni said smiling widely.

" I know that but 10" are you serious.

I didn't know what you will like.

" You are getting really naughty day by day babygirl".

Ansh now com'on na let's do it na.

But you are under the influence of alcohol Avni and I don't want to take the advantage of you.

Loving your wife is not taking advantage of anshh . And i am completely sober see i will walk on this straight line.

Avni was about to get up but ansh pulled her back and started kissing her.

****