𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

15 days later:-

Ansh pov:-
I was in the meeting room when someone entered the meeting room . Whoever it is will face the consequences.

Then i saw it was my secretary.

What the hell doesn't he know that i am in a meeting.

He came running towards me , while i was fuming with anger.

"Sir" he spoke.

" What the hell , don't you know , i am in a meeting."

"Sir it's important, "

"What is more important than this meeting."

" Sir, dev sir called on your phone", its urgent."

With his tone i became tensed.

"Excuse me, gentleman's why don't we continue it after a short break, thank you".

I walked out of the cabin.

"Chote papa , what happened"

"Ansh avni's mother" he said noding his head in negative direction.

I was shocked.

Chote papa i am leaving for home ,you please handle inside." I said walking out with my phone.

"Don't worry ansh , i will"

I picked up my phone and called John
" John car at the office gate now".

All this while i was only thinking about avni ". How will she cope , it was very difficult for her to cope up with her father's loss.

Oh god.

I sat in the car and called badi maa.

"Badi maa"
How is avni".

"Ansh .. she is not responding to anything she became numb, i am very worried".

Her chachi called and she picked up , from that time she is just starting at things . Not even crying.

" Badi maa only 10 mins i will be there in 10 mins."

Ok beta.

The thing that I feared the most happened again.
Avni she try to get herself very strong.
Somewhere in being that strong she doesn't express herself and act like she is completely fine.

After 10 mins i reached home and rushed into my room. As i entered everyone turned thier head to look at me except avni.

Ansh beta shambal isse "

Haa maa"

With that they all left us alone in the room.
I sat beside her and got her my arms around her shoulder and made her head lie on my chest , to make her feel the warmth which will lighten her heart.

She clutched my shirt in her fist and started weeping.

No words were exchanged.

She was continuously weeping and i didn't want to stop her from letting her tears out.

I just caressed her hair and back.

"Ansh, am i that.. ba..d tha..t e.vey..one lea..ves. Fir..st pa...pa and no..w m.aa.

No avni you are not at all nad you are an angel the best daughter, the best friend and the best wife.

"An..sh.. pl..e..ase ne..ver l..eave m..e . I wi .ll no...t be a...ble t..o li......ve i...f y...ou l...ea....ve m...e an...sh ." She said inbetween her weeps .

"No jaan i will never leave you, no one can be alive without their heart how can i be ,you are my everything".
I just consoled her in the best way possible.

After some time we left for her house.
I made sure no media would be there.

And i also have to be with avni , i cant even live for a second.

When we reached her house. She was in a very bad state. Continuously crying. She went to her mother's body and started crying very badly.

Avni'snani came near her and started beating her.

"What the actual fuck" he thought..

"Kalmuhi , karamjali , bojh abb kyu aayi hain pehle mer damad ko kha gayi aur abb meri beti ko kha gayi" .
" Paida hone se pehle hi tujhe marr diya hota toh aaj dono zinda hote re.."
Hee bhagwan ye tune kya kiya re.

"N..a..n..i" avni said slowly.

"Matt bol mujhe nani , nahi hu main teri
She was about to speak but ansh cut him off saying " what the hell, how dare you talk to my wife like that" .

He came near me and i hugged him tightly weeping.

Soon laxmi came and spoke " aapka toh pata nahi masiji but avni kabhi na toh maa baap ke liye bojh the aur na tih kabhi humare liye . Humne humesha usse apni beti mana , aur masiji betiyan tih kabhi bojh hote hi nahi, aree woh ghar ko sawarne wali deviyan hoti hain , maff kijeyaga mausiji likin kya aapne maa baap ke liye bhoj thi" .

She asked in a sterning voice.

Arundhati spoke " mausiji aap toh maa aap apne beti ke mrit sarrer ke samne uski beti ko gali de rahe hain , sochiye uspe kya beet rahi hogi".
Aur waise bhi aaj apne humari avni itna kuch bol kar aapna hakk toh khatam kar liya hai abb hum ek lafz bhi apni beti ke kilaf mahi sunega"

Soon the antim sanskar was over.
Avni was roming around the house when she suddenly felt a gush in her head and the last thing she remembers was ansh calling his name.

Ansh pov:

I was sitting in the varanda thinking about the memories . The time we used to spend when we were kids.
I saw avni coming towards me and suddenly she fainted. I rushed towards her
Avni... Avni...
Get up avni .

"Raghav" call doctor uncle.

"Ji bhai"..

I was taking her towards her home carrying in bridal style when i Heard her chachi saying. " Hmm natunki"

Damn i was so pissed but right now my priority is avni.
I will sew them afterwards and make sure they regrets everything they did today.

*****