SIXTEEN. everyday

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Sunday rolled in which meant that it was the second day of Miss Jenn's intensive workshop. Everyone sat on the risers while Miss Jenn stood before them with a clipboard in her hand which would help with her activity. Chase sat between EJ and Gina, wondering what Miss Jenn had planned today.

"Five questions to really know someone's character," Miss Jenn introduced the topic of the hour. "Today, I want you all to go full method. Stay in character for this entire exercise. I want each of you to come to the front of the room. I'll prompt you with a question and you'll answer in character." She glanced over at EJ. "Gaston, let's start with you." EJ got off the risers. Ashlyn was the only one to clap for him as he made his way to the front while Miss Jenn stood to the side. EJ shot his cousin a thankful smile. "Question one: if you had to pick one book to live inside, what would it be and why?"

"Ooh, uh... like a book of etiquette? You know, 'cause Gaston could really use some manners, always spitting and shooting stuff," EJ answered, earning chuckles from the group. "Like, chill, Gaston."

"Love that. Okay. What would you ask your future self?"

"Oh, trick question, Gaston's dead," Ricky piped in.

Bless furrowed her brows, sharing a baffled look with Seb, who sat next to her. She looked back to EJ who ignored Ricky's remarked and thought on the question.

"I'd ask him if he could ever learn to love anyone after Belle," EJ admitted. "I mean, anything's possible, right?"

"Intriguing," Miss Jenn noted. The thespians applauded for EJ. He went to sit back down, earning a rub on the shoulder from Chase. "Mr. Beast, you wanna give it a go?" Ricky got off the risers and made his way to the front. Unlike EJ, he sat on the pile of mats. "If you had to pick one book to live in, which book would it be and why?"

"Well, actually, as the Beast, it's canon that I can't read, so," Ricky responded, earning a few chuckles. Miss Jenn remained unimpressed.

"Beast, I'd like you to take this seriously. Next question. What would you ask your future self?"

"Uh, I guess... if I ever miss the old days, when I was alone in the castle."

"And why would you miss that?"

"Everything was the same every day. Nothing changed. Uh, I mean, the forks didn't talk, teaspoons didn't sing."

Again, Ricky gained chuckles from the group.

"Okay, let's go deeper with this feeling," Miss Jenn urged.