ELEVEN. little white lies

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Darkness hung in the bomb shelter. The only source of light came from the flashlights the thespians held. Bless laid on her backside on the riser, her phone in her hand as she played a game, despite it being close to zero percent. Everyone else looked as bored as she did and they were all starting to get hungry.

"How many hours have we been here?" Seb asked.

"All of them," Kourtney answered, holding her fingers up.

"Anyone wanna play charades again?" Seb suggested, earning exasperated groans. "Sounds like no."

"You guys, if we eventually run out of food, I just wanna say, you can eat me first," Big Red offered.

"Dude," Ricky spoke in disbelief.

"I probably taste like pizza."

"Hey, who's phone charger is this?" Ricky asked. He picked up a pink phone charger beside him.

"I'm at six percent. You wanna fight me for it?" Kourtney voiced, being the owner of the phone charger. She gave Ricky a warning look and the boy raised his arms in surrender.

"Can we all please just shut up?" Bless inquired in annoyance.

"You guys, this cabin fever isn't good," Seb pointed out. "What would Miss Jenn do right now?"

"Sing."

"I wanna say hogtie a stranger," Kourtney added.

"Probably," Ashlyn agreed.

"Where are our choreographers?" Big Red questioned, since Gina and Carlos (as well as Chase and EJ) weren't in the room. "Shouldn't we be rehearsing the song?"

"I wanna believe they're... quietly working out their differences somewhere."

"Have you met Carlos?" Seb incredulously asked.

Ashlyn shrugged. "Maybe they're already laughing about it."

"Wait, do you guys smell that?" Big Red suddenly asked. Bless switched her phone off and glanced at him, seeing that the boy was sniffing the air.

"Yeah. Sorry," Ricky apologized. Bless scrunched up her nose in disgust as she moved off the riser, groaning with everyone else.

"No, no. It's my grandpa's pizza recipe."

"Dude, don't you even joke about that, okay. I'm so hungry, I actually would eat you."