TWENTY-NINE. not all winners carry trophies

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Salt Lake Slices held the cast party for the East High thespians (as well as Howie) tonight. The group filled the booths beside the windows, cups of soda in their hands as they chattered about the events of tonight.

"Tonight was one for the record books," Ashlyn declared, raising her cup. Bless nodded in agreement as she sat on Ashlyn's other side. Cheers erupted from the group who clinked their glasses together.

"I literally don't even remember being on stage," Carlos revealed.

Seb rubbed his boyfriend's hand. "The rest of us will never forget it."

The door of Slices opened with the bell ringing and entering the restaurant was three people the East High thespians didn't want to see - Lily, Antoine, and Jude. Groans and boos emerged from the thespians at the sight of the three who held their arms up in defense.

"Okay, easy, Wildcats," Lily quickly spoke while the thespians quietened down. "We just came to congratulate you."

"Yeah, you guys weren't half bad tonight," Jude said.

"It is true. Your show had a beginning, middle, and end. It was wonderful," Antoine added. Chase shared a confused glance with EJ. Antoine then gestured to Big Red. "Big Red, you were also in it."

"Okay. Well, thank you guys for dropping by, but this is kind of a private party," Ricky began as he stood up.

"And none of us like you," Bless voiced, while everyone agreed. Scattered voices were heard for Lily, Jude, and Antoine to leave and Ricky led the three out. Bless didn't know why it took him so long, but he was back shortly, taking his former seat.

"Can you guys imagine if they actually win at the Menkies?" Big Red questioned.

"Honestly, and don't sue me, but I kinda don't care anymore if we win or lose to the competition," Kourtney voiced.

"I actually feel the same," Gina agreed.

"Yeah, me too," Chase said.

"Okay, I thought it was just me," Carlos spoke up.

Bless held a frown of disbelief. "Wait, seriously?"

"I mean, we did it, right?" Big Red said, putting an arm around Ashlyn. "We already got everything we wanted."

"But just let the whole competition go after all of this hard work?" Ashlyn suggested.