Chapter 3

Natasha POV

"Hey Jarvis" I ask the AI.

"Yes Miss Romanoff"

"What can you tell me about Y/N" I ask.

"Nothing you don't already know" He somewhat ominously replies.

"But you know more" I inference.

"I believe I am not permitted to tell you anymore than you know" he replies.

Well know I'm even more suspicious. Something is happening in this tower and I need to know what.

"I do hope you befriend Y/N more than you have. She needs someone and I think you could help her." The AI continues.

And with that JARVIS would say nothing more. I had no idea what he was talking about but I like Y/N. A lot. And if JARVIS thinks that I need to help her than I will in anyway I can.

Y/N POV

I was in my room when JARVIS alerted me to what Natasha was asking. I don't know why she is asking but I'm glad I put in a protocol that made JARVIS alert and block anything that I don't want anyone else to see or know about.

I don't know what he told her to end with but shortly after their conversation she knocked on my door. I opened it and she was there in different clothes. I guess she changed in her office. Which makes sense since I didn't hear her ask JARVIS.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to hang out with me." Nat asked

I was a little confused since she had a change of attitude towards the day than before but I like her so why not.

"Uh sure what are we doing so I can get ready." I ask

"How about we go shopping. We haven't been yet and I don't know weather you have enough clothes for everything we do around here."

"Yea ok just let me get ready"

I hadn't gone shopping since I was a toddler. I was a secret in SHIELD so I always got Maria's old clothes or looked online. I got changed into some some clothes I would wear outside and met Nat in the hall.

Outfit above

Outfit above

We walked to the elevator silently and made our way to the garage. We walked to her black Corvette. The ride to the mall was silent and the closer we got the more I could feel my anxiety rising. I hadn't really been outside in public other than coming here and the mall had so many people. I guess Nat sensed that something was of since she turned to me.

"Hey are you ok? You seem kind of off." She asked

"Oh yea I'm fine." I replied

"You know you can tell me if something is wrong right? I'm here for you if you need me." She inquired.

"Yea I know." And like that I decided to trust her. "I haven't been shopping outside since I was a kid that's all"

"Are you serious?"