Chapter 19

Y/N POV

I parted ways with Wanda and Nat at 9:30. I walked into my room seeing the bag from the craft store already there. I needed to get all the charms made tonight since she was coming tomorrow morning around 9.

I went down to the lab with my iPad and ran into Tony. He was already in the lab which I had expected but he didn't notice me standing there. Like always. He was blasting music and was dancing along to the beat while simultaneously working on his repulsors.

I walked past him when he wasn't looking and silently moved to the back of the room where the 3D printer was. There were around 5 in a row so I could do multiple at a time. They would take about 5 minutes to make each so I set them all up to print.

While they were printing I was going to make some thin long wires of metal. The charms were being printed in silver so I found some extra silver and got to work. I made molds for the rods out of more metal so that I could melt down the silver and pour it in.

I melted the metal quickly with my powers and poured it into the molds. I then re cooled the metal with my ice powers. I popped them out of the molds to reveal 5 ½ centimeter rods of silver.

I wanted the bracelet to be colorful so I had JARVIS paint the rods yellow. That way the bracelet looks like gold. It seemed that Tony finally realized that someone else was there as the paint was drying while I was taking the finished charms out of the 3D printer and was setting up the next 2. It was harder to design a MS that I liked so I just did an M.

"Y/N how long have you been here?" Tony asks from the other side of the room.

"For the last 6 minutes. I needed to do something and you didn't seem to notice me coming in. How did you know I was in here?" I reply

"I was asking JARVIS to repaint the parts of the suit where the paint had peeled or didn't look as fresh and he said that it was currently being used by you." Tony answers

"Ah ok." I answer

By now the paint was dried and I could start to make the bracelet. I took the wires and heated them up a little so that they would be able to bend. When they were hot enough I twisted and moved the wires over and under each other to create a bracelet. It still had gaps in the metal to attach the charms to. I also added a clip on one end to close it.

(Bracelet )

Charms They are all about 1 inch tall-->