Chapter 14

Y/N POV

Steve and I finished making breakfast as soon as people started trickling in. Stark had created, what most in the tower believed to be the best invention of, heated plates. Now this worked less well for things like pancakes as they were in stacks but that was easily fixed with heated trays. Now instead of one large stack of pancakes. There were multiple tiny stacks all lined up on a tray with a variety of syrups and fruit.

Everyone was placed in their seats at around 8:10 and they were all scavenging for food like savages. I took one of the two remaining seats beside Wanda and Tony. While Steve sat on the end beside Bucky.

"Y/N how did the first training session go?" Tony asked gaining the attention of the rest of the avengers

"It was fine. A lot less work than I thought." I said honestly

"What. Come on Wanda we said we weren't going easy on her." Tony whined. "She's still in her workout clothes and she's not even sweaty."

"Well that's what happens when you only train for about 20 seconds" Steve said

"Wanda what the fuck. Two hour training every weekday." Nat said, confused. Steve chose to ignore the choice of language.

"Well it would have been two hours, if Fury had told us that she can stop someone as powerful as me in less than ten second. Also we were in the training room for 25 minutes Steve so get your facts straight." Wanda explained to the team while looking at me then to Steve.

"Hold up. It took you ten seconds to beat Wanda." Bruce said, baffled.

"Yup she didn't even step to the side" Wanda said as if she was a proud mother bragging on the phone to her friends while dramatically exaggerating everything about the situation.

"If you were only in the training room for less than half an hour what were you doing for the other hour and a half? And why does Steve know about this stuff before the rest of us? " Nat asked, looking past the "bragging mother" to me.

"Well after I unfroze Wanda, I came up here while Wanda went up to her room to get a notebook, pens and some sticky notes. Steve came in a little while after I came in to start making breakfast and asked why I was her and not training. I explained to him the whole quick fight thing as Wanda was coming in. She sat down opposite me with her stuff and asked me to explain all the training I had gone through with my powers before coming here. That took from about 6:30 to 7:45. Then for the last 15 minutes I was helping Steve finish up with breakfast."

While I was talking none of them were eating all that much except Thor. He was kinda just oblivious to most of what was going on around him.

"It took you an hour and a half to talk about training?" Clint asked, confused.

"Yeah there was 13 - 14 years to cover." I say picking up a piece of scrambled eggs.

"Plus I was writing notes about her training so that slowed her down and she stopped half way through for about 5 minutes." Wanda explained

"Ok. After breakfast Y/N and I will go train. I will assume that you trained a lot on your powers and less on hand to hand, but knowing Shield you will already be very skilled in hand to hand. We will train for about an hour before we come back upstairs. Then I will kindly ask Wanda to help me take notes while Y/N tells us all about her past training. We will be done with all this by 11:30 just in time to make it to the movies at 12." Nat said, organizing my entire day in about a minutes.

"Wait y'all are going to the movies." Tony asks

"Yup just us girls before Pepper picks Morgan up tomorrow." Wanda explains.