chapter 1 - how it started

Hello my name is Y/n and I'm pretty average. I didn't have good grades as child and when I became an adult I'm still unemployed. but there's one thing that gives the most joy in the world is reading novel and manhwa and who would've thought that the cliche trope would happen to me.

Y/n pov

Today was boring as usual. As I was crossing the road thinking when the next chapter of my favorite novel "Trash of count family" would update.

then I was hit buy no other then the truck-kun himself

'wow! Really why me? There were others crossing the road with me but no you had to hit me. Now I can't finish my favorite novel. I won't get to know if Cale sama was able to get his Slacker life. As one of his devoted believer I needed to know,my poor Cale sama has suffered a lot' I came out of my thought and everything went black.

I wake by some loud noises. when I open my eyes I see two blobs of light arguing. Blob of light 1, “you stupid servant you can't do a job right”.
“I'm sorry but you didn't give me correct instructions. Most of the people looked same.” said blob of light 2.“ Oh! now it's my fault ”. blob of 1 light said sounding angry.

“agh”

“Hush she's waking up” said blob of light 1.
“ where am I ? didn't I get hit by a car?” I said.“you are dead.it was a mistake” blob of light 2 said. “What I died because of mistake and who are you?”. “oh where my manners,I'm the God” stated blob of light 1. “and I'm his assistant”blob of light 2. “So what's going to happen to me” I asked .“since you aren't suppose to die, you can choose go to heaven or get reincarnated” God answered. “Wow really! then can I get transmigrated into a novel?” I asked excited.“ I guess you can. Where do you want go?” he says.“ I want to get transmigrated into Trash of Count Family novel”. “Okay anything else.” he questioned. “I also want to be able to use magic and summon anything I want from modern world” I said

“Alright consider it done” and added “ I'll send you there one month before the story begin also you'll work at count manor as a maid” the God finished. “Now bye and have fun”

As he bid me farewell everything was getting blurry and dark. After few seconds I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So anyone who is reading this I hope you like it. This is my first fanfiction.