chapter 2- new beginning

Y/n pov

When I wake up look around and see vintage styled room with four bed. Some maids getting ready for work. One the girl came forward and introduced herself “ your the new girl right . My name is Anna.”

“ yes. it's nice to meet you, I'm y/n l/n” I said smiling. Anna told me to get ready and go to Hans. Since he is the deputy butler of Henituse family. he will be the to tell me where I'll work.

While Anna showed me where Hans was.while showing the way I thought about what to do next. Since I have one month left until the story of  ‘Trash of count family’ actually begins. So I decided to sneak out at night to test out the abilities the God gave me.

While I was drifted on though we reached our destination.“mister Hans is behind this door” Anna pointed. After thanking her I opened the door and went inside the room.

“ahh you must be y/n l/n.my name is Hans” he said with bright smile.

Now if I look closely he looks cute.“ yes. It's a pleasure to meet you” I replied.“ So you will working in the kitchen, helping the other chefs with ingredients and also occasionally cooking” he stated. “Okay” I said. I thought about my salary but didn't ask. Then he lead me to the kitchen and left.

The first thing I see after entering the kitchen was a very tired looking Beacrox. He stared at me for few seconds then looked away. I wonder why.

After introducing myself one of chefs ordered me to clean some vegetables and cut them. I'm very happy that helping my mom in the kitchen paid out. Now I can cut vegetables easily and fast.

while I was working I thought of friend list. Like who I want to be friends with. there were Cale,billos,Beacrox,Hans,Raon,cage oh and Toonka. I also wanted to get to know Ron too. But he's like so inteintimidating .

I want to talk to Beacrox too but I'm socially awkward.“Miss y/n come here for a second” I snapped out of my thought when Beacrox called me.

“miss y/n if you're done with your work can you make the dessert” “off course can, I'm done with mine” “what dessert do I have to make?” I questioned. “you can make a pie or cake” he said coldly.

I was thinking of making chocolate cake. But do they have chocolate or cocoa.  Remembering about my abilities, I tried to summon cocoa. I closed my eyes and thought of having a small packet of Cocoa on my hand so no one can see. Suddenly, I felt something weighing in my hand. Opening my eyes I saw a small packet of Cocoa powder in my palm.

I was so excited wanted to scream. Without any delay I started baking the  cake. After few hours the cake was done. Then I took it to Beacrox.“Mr Beacrox the cake is done” he turned around and looked at the cake. There was a frown on his face.“ did you burn the cake.why is it black” he questioned.“ No. It's black because I glazed it with chocolate. You can give it a try” I said anxiously. He the sliced the cake up and took a small bite. He seemed shock first but went to normal.

“It's tastes okay. You can go back to work” he said blankly.

I let out a small seigh and went back to work.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🙂. tell me if you have any suggestions
And should I continue writing the fic.