Chapter 5

I look at Cale waiting for his answer.

He stares at me for few seconds and says,“ I shall accept your offer. But how will you ensure that you will not harme me and what qualifications do you have to able to protect me”.

I look at him with a smug face, “Hehehe. I knew you would say something like this so I came prepared”.

Y/n snaps her finger and a paper appears in thin air.

Cale was surprised for a second but acted like nothing happened.

“We will sign a contract if any one of us breaks the rules of the contract he or she will die” I said.

“ and I can cast magic spell. Even if I'm not as good as Rosalyn I can block Choi Hans attack few times” Y/N added.

After thinking for a while Cale stated “ Alright it seems right I'll sign it.”

“Fantastic. Here's a pen” I handed Cale sama a pen.

“How did you do that” Cale asked curiously.

“Oh I can summon anything from modern world. Besides living things” Y/N stated.

“tsk. Aren't you overpowered” Cale replied.

“Don't worry I will protect you with everything in my power” I said while smiling.

‘What's wrong with her saying this kind of thing so casually. Argh my chest feels weird. I need sleep for longtime after this’ Cale thought.

While Cale was signing the contract Y/N drifted in her own thought.

‘Wow I'm his bodyguard now so I can follow him around. Wait it kinda sounds weird’ Y/N was pulled out of her thought when heard Cale.

“I'm done now you sign it” after both of them finished signing the contract Y/N said,

“Since everything is done I'll go now and if need anything I'll be in the kitchen.”

After saying goodbye Y/N went back to her room And Cale fell asleep.

In the morning Y/n woke up and went to the kitchen. After making the dessert and finishing up her she began to clean everything.

That when Cale entered the kitchen. He's eyes wondered around the kitchen and stoped on me.

Cale pointed at Y/N and ordered her,“ you follow me”.

I look at him for few seconds dazed.
“Did you not hear me?.” Cale said annoyed.

“Ah yes. coming young master Cale” Y/N replied.

After following Cale out Y/N could hear murmurs from the kitchen.

Cale said without looking back,“You change your outfit were going out.”

She went to her room changed into simple outfit.‘I'm so happy get go to town with Cale sama’ thought.

She got ready went to carriage where Cale was already sitting. After sitting down Y/n asked,“ So what's your plan”.

“First we will make sure if Choi Han arrived yet and then I'll have strengthen my so if you can't protect me I will have a backup plan” Cale explained.

“Hey didn't I say even if I can't beat him I can still block his attack” I pouted.

“It's safety measures” he said.

“Humph, so do you plan on obtaining ancient power?” I asked even though I already know the answer.

He looked at me with wide eyes and said “yes”.

“Heh aren't I smart” I said feeling proud.

“tsk.no your stupid” he said with a smirk on his face.

‘Ah I can't even get angry he looks dashing’ Y/N thought while looking at him with admiration in her eyes.

“What are you looking at” Cale asked her with a frown.

“Nothing” Y/N looked away blushing.

After a while they reached their destination.

' The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry' this the shop where Billos is.

When we entered the shop everyone went quite.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So sorry for the late update😭. The cat in the picture is mine. I just wanted to you guys his silly and cute 🥰 face.