part 6

‘Okay this is awkward ' you thought.

Everyone was quite. They were all looking at Cale.

This situation reminded you of those classic novel moment.  A silence where even a pin drop can be heard. Maybe I should try dropping one.

But luckily it was broken by Billos.
“Young master Cale it's such an honor to meet you” he greeted. Cale just hummed in response.

You stared at Billos. ‘He looks just like a hamster. How adorable’ you thought.

“So young master Cale how may I help?” Billos asked with a smile.

“I'll reserve the upper floor. Make sure nobody disturbs me ” replied cale.

“Huh” Billos wanted to say something but was interrupted by Cale “also bring me two cup of tea and you have novels right?”.

“Ah yes, we do” Billos said. “Then bring me one” after ordering Cale went upstairs.

You also followed him. Cale sat on the table beside the window, you sat across him.

“Are we going to wait for Choi Han?"  you asked. “Yes” Cale said.

You noticed even though he was just looking through the window Cale  looked very handsome.

If it was back on earth he would literally be a model material.

But she was certain Cale wouldn't care because he would find it tiering. As expected of the man you simp for.

‘I wish I could take pic . . . . . wait!' you quickly put her hands under the table and created you're old phone.

‘Hehehehe, now I can take a photo of every character I like'  you laughed mentally.

“What are you smiling for?” Cale asked you who was smiling weirdly.

“Huh, nothing” you just denied. As if you could say you wanted take his picture because you simp for him.

So Y/N decided to do it secretly. You invisible spell on your so no one can see besides yourself. And quietly took a photo of Cale  without him noticing.

‘I feel like I'm becoming more like Colpeh’ you quickly shake your head at that thought. Because if it happens Cale would probably kick you out.

Y/n looked at the photo and sighed. Yep he looks good without even trying. After taking few more photos you start fiddling with you phone.

You went to contact list and saw there was only one contact number left.

When you saw the name you were shocked. Because it said God's number.

Now you were confused because why would it there and can you actually contact him. So you decided to check it later.

You had sudden idea of him watching you. ‘It can't be right? He is a god who has whatever godly things to do’ you nod you're head at that thought.

Oh how wrong you were. He was actually watching you.

You see far away  our dear God was sitting on his with popcorn in his hand while looking at the floating screen before him that showed Y/n.

“ It's quite fascinating to see these mortal, specially when they are in trouble” God said while laughing.

“Maybe that's why that God of death always causes trouble for that character Cale.” he thought.  “I should try it too” he smiled sinisterly.

Besides him his assistant looked at him worried. “My Lord please finish your work fast” he begged. He has been saying this for so long his Lord would sit there observing that mortal.

“I'll do it later. And some more of this popcorn it's delicious.” God said.

The assistant heaved a long sighe and went to get more popcorn.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm back 😅 I got from your comments 
So I'll try to update more might take longer but I'll try to update faster 🙂