Chapter 3 - Mission sneak out

After the whole cooking incident , she thought someone was watching. But thinking she might wrong.y/n didn't bother about it.

What y/n didn't know someone was actually watching her.

Rest of the day went well without any problem. Y/n also met original Cale. But he just ignored her.

She couldn't wait to meet Kim Rok Soo. She wants to be Cales absolute bodyguard. She wants to give him snacks like Raon when he's hungry, keep an eye so he rest even if it means giving him sleeping pills with lemon tea.

It was already night time. So she went back to her room.

Seeing y/n entering the room Anna went to her eyes sparkling with curiosity and asked “y/n were you the the one who baked the thing called chocolate cake”.

“yes. Something matter” she asked looking at Anna confused.“ you don't know? the whole Count family praised the chocolate cake you made”. “really,wow did young master Cale liked it” she asked even though she knew he wouldn't.

“No. I'm pretty sure he was drunk so he didn't eat anything” Anna said.she added “ I wish I could taste it. I like sweets very much”

“haha” y/n gave her a nervous laugh.“ “I will make some for you one day”“really thank you” Anna exclaimed.

“It's very late. We should go to bed” y/n said smiling.

After changing into her night gown and blowing out the candle,she laid down on her bed.

Of course she didn't fell because today was the day she was going sneak out of the manor. So she waited for an hour for everyone one to fall asleep. After an hour she quietly got out of the bed and put on a cloak that she created and quickly went out of the room.

Y/n pov

After getting out of the room I went down to second floor trying not to make any noise .

There was a window in the end of every hall way. But not in the first floor. ‘Just why’ I screamed internally. I hope I don't break any leg trying jump of from second floor.

While going down I prayed not to get caught by Ron. He might kill me thinking me as thief.

Finally reaching my destination I looked out of the window.‘ I'm sure nothing will happen jumping from here.right’ I questioned myself.

without thinking any further I jumped out of the window. I tried to land on my feet but I landed on my butt.

“Ouch” that hurts very much. It's going to take while for it to heal.

After standing up and dusting myself, I towards the forest of darkness. I didn't went inside the forest because I certainly don't want to meet Choi Han now.

So I started testing my abilities. I tried make a gun appeared in my hand. This time didn't closed my eyes. I saw white particles appearing on my palm , thus forming a Glock 21.

“Wow” I exclaimed. It's look so cool. I wanted to shoot so bad. But it's going make loud noise. I started making other things. I also discovered I make it disappears while imagining it vanishing.

Then I tried using magic. I tried casting a small spell like fireball. A ball of fire came out and hit. I was happy but seeing tree burning I hurriedly tried casting water magic.

I thought the whirlpool that Cale sama made.

Then a whirlpool same size of the tree  appeared and engulfed the tree. After a while the whirlpool disappeared and the fire was also out.

I was stunned . ‘Aren't I amazing' I praised myself. 

After that I went back to the manor and asleep. Since I was exhausted doing experiment with my abilities.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can you guys tell if I should put romance 🤔 or do you guys want harem😖