Chapter-4 the story begins

It's been 4 weeks, since Y/N came here.

She would constantly sneak out to train. Practicing shooting and magic.  She also learned teleportation magic. So she could go out without getting caught.

She is also in charge of making  dessert. After the whole cooking incident her and Beacrox had been pretty close. Even though he doesn't talk that much.

Y/N was very excited. Because today was the day Kim Rok Soo transmigrated as Cale.

She thinking how to convince Cale to let her follow him.

While planning what to do Y/N went to kitchen started working .

After she was done. Y/N strated cleaning the dishes and other things. 

Then Anna came and asked “Y/N did you finish your work?” “ I'm nearly done. What's wrong?” Y/N replied.

“Do you know everyone is saying that young master Cale is acting different” Anna said.

“Oh, really. How so” Y/N asked.

‘It seems Kim Rok Soo really transmigrated today’ Y/N thought.

“I mean. He praised the cooking and ate breakfast without causing any trouble” “Even the count was surprised” Anna added.

“Okay it seems so” Y/N replied not showing any interest.

Seeing Y/N wasn't interested Anna said goodbye and went away. If only she knew what was going inside Y/N head.

‘I going to his room tonight. To convince him to make me his bodyguard like Choi Han’
Y/N said excited.

It was already black outside and everyone was asleep.

So Y/N used invisible magic and went to the balcony

She used flight magic went up to Cales balcony. She slowly  went inside and saw Cale sleeping .

‘He looks so peaceful. Sadly that is not going last soon’ she thought looking a bit sad.

But with a determined she added ‘ but not worry because I will make sure Cale sama gets his slacker life’.

She deactivate her invisiblety magic and started to shake Cale to wake him up.

“Cale sama, Cale sama, young master Cale wake up” she called.

He started to move on his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Thinking there was intruder he became alermed and asked “ who's there”

Y/N hurriedly said “ young master Cale I'm not here to harm you. I'm a maid here”

“who are you and what are doing here at night” Cale asked with suspicion.

“I'm Y/N L/N. Young master Cale are you a transmigrated too” y/n asked .

After hearing her statement Cale flinched but quickly composed him self and asked “how did you know. Then did you read the ‘ The birth of  hero’ book ”.

“Yes, I did and  since I transmigrated myself and there was Choi Han so why not some one else” Y/N lied.

‘I don't want to tell him the truth yet. What if it messes the story line. I will help when things get critical ’ Y/N thought.

“Well I guess that goes. But don't you it was rash desicion. What if I was the real Cale Henituse” questioned Cale.

“Well would just knock him out and act as if nothing happened”

“It's not like someone is going believe the trash of count” she replied with a smile.

Hearing her answer a shiver went down his spine.

‘How vecious’ Cale thought.

“So why did you want meet me” Cale asked pushing his thought away.

“You know I came here one month before you” she said.

“And I realized I don't know what to do next. Since your here and original Cale died by the hand of Choi Han I can be your bodyguard” Y/N  said.

Cale didn't answer he humed.

“So what do you say” Y/N asked worried he might rejecte her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Sorry 😔 for late update. I had a fever.

Hope you enjoyed ☺️