Part 1

Y/n L/n, musician, success, beauty, but a 'love' for gambling. Y/n is 1.5 billion won in debt as of today, sure, she could release more music, that'd bring in a lot of money. One problem, she's not allowed to. "You have 6 months to get your life back in track and to get that debt paid off, if not, I'll turn you in myself. You're not allowed get your money back through music, so don't even think about it. I've alerted your fans, they all think you just some time off. The fame got a bit too much." That's what their manager said, I'm still not sure why she's not allowed make music though, probably just her manager. He's been out to get her since day one, people say it's jealousy.

Y/n's Pov

It's 10pm, I'm late to my train. It's in the station at 10, but I'm not in the station.

I run down the stairs, sprinting, to catch my train. It's still there. I smile in relief, I need to get home. Where's home? Seoul. I own a penthouse in Yeouido, it cost 3 billion won, that was back when I had money, about a year ago. Life was good. I reach the train, but its doors shut before I'm on it, and it takes off.

"Shit." I whisper. I was hungry. No money on me though. I sat at a bench, waiting for the next train. I'd be waiting about half an hour, and the train from Busan to Seoul is about a 3 hour journey.

I was deep in thought about money, when a handsome man in a suit sits beside me with a briefcase, he was a little too close if you ask me. I scooted away from him a bit.

"Ma'am," He says, I turn to face him, he's probably going to tell me to love Jesus or something. "Do you have a minute?" He continued. He's definitely going to tell me to love Jesus.

"Sorry, I don't believe in Jesus." I said awkwardly, scooting away from him a bit more.

"It's not that." He replied. still looking at me. "I'd like to give you a great opportunity-" is he going to ask me to smuggle drugs across the border? "I don't want to smuggle your drugs to the North." I said to him, in almost a fed up tone.

"No. no, God no. It's nothing like that." He said, sheepishly smiling. "Then what is it?" I asked, as I turned to face him. "Would you like to play a game with me?" He asked. What the fuck.

"I'm not in a good mood right now, please just leave me alone." I said to him, frowning.

He put his briefcase up on the bench, and opened it. I looked over to notice it was ddjaki cards, and what looked like a shitton of money.

"Ma'am, you've play ddjaki before, haven't you?" He asked, holding the cards in his hand. "Play ddjaki with me. Each time you win, I will give you 100,000 won." I stare at him in disbelief, scoffing. This was most definitely a scam.

"This is a scam isn't it?" I asked, looking at him. He shook his head. "Why on Earth would you go up to a stranger, and offer them 100,000 won to play a game of ddjaki with you?"

"Like I said, I want to give you a great opportunity. Besides, this isn't one sided. Every time I win, you pay me 100,000 won."

"As great as that sounds," I said to him, shoving my hands in my pockets, "I don't have any money on me right now." I didn't have any money at all.

"Then you can pay up with your body." He said, smiling at me.

"I'm not having sex with you." I frowned.

"That's not what I meant, I meant every time you loose, I get to smack your face, instead of you paying me 100,000 won. I'll let you go first." He said. I hadn't even agreed yet, but even if it was a scam, sounds pretty fun, and what else am I going to do while I wait for this train?

"Which color do you want?" He asked. "Blue." I said, without hesitation. Blue was my lucky color.

We stood up, and he handed me the blue ddjaki. "Good luck." He smiled, as I raised my arm. I slammed my ddjaki on the ground, there was a loud bang, but his red djakki didn't move. He kneeled down, and grabbed his red ddjaki. He raised his arm, and threw the ddjaki on top of mine. He flipped it over. "Shit." I whispered to myself.

 I stood up straight, closed my eyes, and prepared for this slap. I felt a warm hand smack me, and my God he didn't go easy on me. "I hope you pay for my hospital bills if you give me brain damage after this." I said. Eye's barely open, with my hand over my left cheek. He giggled, which made me smile.

I reached down to grab my ddjaki, hoping I'd win this time. I knew I'd be getting money, but I'd still love to smack that gorgeous face. I threw my ddjaki on the ground, there was a bang, but his ddjaki didn't move. I sighed and started laughing a bit. "I assure you I'm actually quite good at ddjaki." I said, smiling at him. "I bet you are." He laughed. He reached down, threw his ddjaki. It flipped mine over. I prepared for the next slap. This went on for a while, the jokes, nice small talk, and getting smacked. Until it was the 13th try.

 "13 is my lucky number you know." I smiled sheepishly. I grabbed the blue ddjaki from the ground, and slammed it on top of his. To his surprise, it flipped his over. I smiled. I couldn't really feel my face, but I felt a smile. "I guess 13 really is your lucky number huh?" He said laughing. He reached into his briefcase. "Here's your 100,000 won. Congratulations." He smiled, placing the money into my hand.

I put the money in my pocket and we kept playing. The train pulled up again, turns out I had to wait an hour. "This really was fun sir, but I have to get on this train. Thank you for playing with me." I smiled, walking towards the train. "Wait!" He said, jogging up to me with a business card in his hand. "You can make a lot of money by playing such games for a few days. Would you like to give it a try?" He asked, smiling. "What harm will it do?" I replied smiling. If I made a load of money just by playing ddjaki with this guy, imagine how much I could get if I played these other games. He took a business card out of his blazer pocket, and placed it in my hand.

 "I look forward to your call Y/n" He said winking, still holding my hand. He kissed it before walking away. I smiled and turned to the train. I hopped on and sat in the first available seat I could find, there were many available seats, only ten or so other passengers in this part of the train. It was 11pm after all.

I sat down, and finally looked at the business card. It had three 2d shapes on it, a circle, a triangle, and a square. I turned it around to see a house looking stamp, and a number beside it. 8650 4006

I put it in my pocket, and decided to count up the money I earned. 2.4 million won. Holy shit.