What's this?

Part 14. The alternative ending for Y/n.

I hopped into bed, face first. The occasional sob leaking through my closed mouth and echoing through this empty hall. I stayed in Sae's bed. I couldn't leave it. I didn't want to.

Before long I was knocked out. Tired.

I was woken up by Gi-hun shaking me.

"Thank God! We thought you died last night too!" Gi-hun smiled. Who was we? I looked over to see Sang-woo looking at us. Fucker.

That 'you cried yourself to sleep' feeling was still here. It always felt so weird. I sat up, and noticed a slight scratch on my stomach, and the knife. I should have put it away somewhere, idiot.

I climbed out of bed, with Gi-Hun on my tail. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine thank you." I replied.

The circles and a square came into the main room.

"If you would please follow me, your final game awaits."

Gi-Hun and I left Sang-woo behind. I regret even meeting him.

We were lead through them traumatizing stairs, and we were lead into the room where we waited for the first game to start. Red light, green light. Back when nobody was dead.

"Player 113, 218 and 456. Welcome to the final game. Before we begin, there is an un-even number. So one of you will have to sit out-"

"Y/n. Please let Y/n sit out." Gi-hun mumbled. Sang-woo hummed in agreement. Shut up Sang-woo.

"Very well then, player 113 you may sit at the side and watch. There will be a coin toss to decide offense and defense. Please choose triangle or square."

"Triangle." Gi-Hun said, staring into Sang-woo, they were opposite each other. I was opposite the square, close to Gi-Hun.

The square flipped the coin high and caught it in. He opened his clasped shut palms to reveal a triangle.

"It's triangle. Please choose either offense or defense."

"Offense." Gi-Hun said. I looked between the pair. Sang-woo had blood all over him. Sae's blood. Gi-hun looked pissed off beyond imagination.

"Player 456 will play offense. Player 218 will defend." the triangle said. "Player 113's fate will be decided on a coin flip, each side representing either 218 or 456. Whichever the coin lands on will determine who's side she is on. If her team win, she can live."

I don't understand. Who cares if it was an odd number. Let me play.

"Player 218 pick square or triangle."

"Triangle"

The square flipped the coin. It was square.My fate was with Gi-hun, I was delighted.