Part 5

My consciousness came back to me, as I was tossed onto the ground. My hands and feet were tied, and there was a blindfold covering my eyes. My body ached, and it was ever so cold out.

"Hello? Anyone here?" A familiar voice asked. 

"Ali?" I said in disbelief. 

"Y/n!" Ali replied cheerfully. "Oh I'm so glad it's you! Where are you...?"

"I don't know Ali, I don't know." I laughed. "Okay, start wriggling around until you feel something, okay?"

"Okay!" Ali said. He suddenly started grunting as he, what I hoped he was wiggling around. After a minute I touched off someone's cold skin.

"Ali? Is this you? Did I just touch off you?" I asked.

"Sadly not..." Ali replied. If not Ali.. then who did I touch off..

"If you untie me, I'll untie you." A voice said. It was indeed familiar, I just couldn't think of who it was.

It took a lot of chewing, and frustration, but I finally broke the ropes binding the man's hands.

"Hey! You gonna help me now?" I asked out of breath.

"Yeah, yeah, let me just untie my feet and put some clothes on."

Put some clothes on.. what. Were we naked? Was that why it was so cold? I started panicking. Did this unknown man see my boobs?

After what felt like forever, I felt someone's warm breath on my naked shoulder, and hand's fiddling at the ropes binding my hands. As soon as my hands were untied I rushed to take off the blindfold.

"Sang-woo?" I asked. That couldn't be him. What were the chances, that out of 201 people, I was stuck with two people I knew.

Sang-woo didn't answer, but instead he walked over to help Ali. I quickly untied my feet, and realized I had a bra and underwear on. Thank God. I stood up and looked around, I seen a familiar suit, and ran over to it. I jumped into my pants, buttoned up my shirt, threw my blazer on, and put my socks and shoes on. My watch was luckily in my blazer pocket.

As soon as I got dressed, I noticed Ali had gotten fully dressed too. 

"You two seem very formal." Ali smiled. I looked towards Sang-woo, who was also wearing a suit. Great minds think alike. "Excuse me, sir, where are we?" Ali asked Sang-woo. I looked at Sang-woo, who was quite far away.

Sang-woo looked around, looking for something recognizable. "Yeouido." he replied. I recognized that place name, we were in Seoul. 

"Where exactly is Yeouido?" Ali asked, walking towards Sang-woo.

"In the center of Seoul." Sang-woo replied. 

"My apartment," I butted in. "is in Yeouido. You both are welcome to stay the night if you wish."

Sang-woo and Ali turned to me, smiling. "It is quite late," Ali smiled. "Uh... does anyone have a cell phone on them? Uh would you let me borrow it, please? I'll be quick."

Sang-woo and I reached into our pockets. I pulled out my phone, but it was dead. I looked over at Sang-woo. His was dead too.

"We could go to the local shop if it's urgent Ali. I know they sell power banks for cheap. We could also get some food there. I don't have any at my apartment at the minute." I offered.

"That would be excellent Y/n." Ali smiled. We both looked at Sang-woo, to see if he agreed. He simply nodded.

The walk to the closest shop was short, but none of us really felt like talking. Even though I was asleep for god knows how long, I was still tired. When we reached the shop, Sang-woo offered to buy the power bank, as long as I got the food.