XXV

"TULONG!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and then no noise was to be heard.

Gagi, the fact that hindi ako chineck ng kung sino man ang pinanggalingan nung boses kanina, it means that kasabwat siya ni Chris?

The door slowly opened and it revealed Chris with his' shirt soaked in blood.

"Kakaiba ka talaga babes." He told me and acted as if he was surprised by me.

"A-ano?" Nagtataka kong tanong habang sinusubukang kalasin ang nakatali sa aking mga kamay.

I could feel that he would shoot me again anytime.

Nagsimula siyang naglakad palapit saakin at saka ako sinampal ng malakas sa pisngi. I groaned in pain but then he grabbed strands of my hair and pulled me, forcing me to stand up.

I swear my head bleed because of that.

He wrapped both his' arms around me and dragged me outside the room. And then I almost lost sense when he pushed me towards the staircase right in front of the room!

Ikalawang palapag ang pinagmulan ko bago tuluyang gumulong pababa sa unang palapag ng villa.

I started crying in agony as I felt my whole body scorching in pain. Kaso mas lumala ang lahat ng iyon nang hatakin nanaman ako ni Chris patayo at papunta sa isang sulok ng kanyang Villa.

He threw me aside when we entered what seems like a kitchen and he pointed his' finger into someone. Someone who is also tied in a chair, filled with blood.

"You made me hurt my brother." Chris spoke.

And then I looked at the unconscious person and he sure does look like Chris. But older.

"And if you do some shit again, ikaw nanaman ang sasaktan ko babes. Better yet, I'll pull one of your arms away from your body."

And his' cold voice scared the living shit out of me.

Psycho...