XXXV

I believe hour has passed kaso hindi parin bumabalik si Fort. I also managed to stop the bleeding of my wounds by using clean leaves as cloggers to stop the outflow of the blood.

Ilang minuto rin ang sinayang ko para pag-isipan kung babalik pa ba ako doon, o hindi na. Pero sa huli, napag desisyunan kong bumalik roon.

I was lucky I'm mindful about the surroundings. Kanina nung tumatakas kami ni Fort, I was also memorizing the route we took.

The area was still silent until I saw the lights of the cabin.

Di parin ako makapaniwala na nagawa kaming ilipat ni Chris dito without us knowing.

Secluded na nga 'yung Villa niya, tapos mas naging worse pa dahil sa mas secluded na area pa niya kami dinala.

He really made sure that no one would find us.

Dahan-dahan akong naglakas patungo sa cabin at agarang nagtago sa likurang bahagi nito. I was trying to hear anything from the inside para malaman kung nandoon ba si Fort but I was startled from the noise I heard right behind me.

I found myself looking straight at death. It was Chris, holding a bloody machete on his' left. He had bloodshot on his' eyes which was enough to kill my spirit.

"S-si Fort?" I asked him amid the fear consuming me and then he just sarcastically laughed.

"You'll join him soon."

Things were fast enough for me to comprehend.

I suddenly saw me soaked with my own blood. And the machete burrowed to my abdomen.

And then everything went black.