XXXXI

Isang oras na ang lumipas at tama nga 'yung babae. Nagawa kong maupo mula sa pagkakahiga at harapin siya.

"A-ano pangalan mo?" Tanong ko rito. Chris went out accordingly so we had the freedom to talk with each other.

"Maddison. I'm a surgeon." She introduced.

"P-paano ka dinala ni Chris dito?"

"He f-forced me with a gun. Threatened me that he would shoot me if I don't go with him." She explained. "And now I know why he wanted me here. You must be the mayor's daughter." Her accusation caught me off guard.

"H-how did you know?"

"You're the talk of the news. A victim of the Eleven-eleven incident. Tinagurian ka nilang the only survivor since your body is not yet found." Tugon niya na nagpatayo ng mga balahibo ko.

"Alam na ng buong mundo ang tungkol doon?"

"Oo. The government even banned the usage of social media applications until you are found." And I was speechless. Seryoso na talaga ang tungkol dito. It even reached malacañang.

"So that's it. Ikaw ang kumpirmasyon ko na related nga ito sa eleven-eleven." I whispered, but enough for her to hear. "Alam ba ng otoridad kung sino ang nasa likod ng ito?"

"They believed that the dark web society is behind all of this."

"Eh 'yung kay Chris? Ano kaya ang posibleng rason para maging obsessed nga siya saakin kagaya nung hiniling ko?" I asked even though his' type of obsession was not the one I was asking for.

"Maybe the DWS drugged him?" Hula ni Doctor Maddison na hindi malayong maging totoo.

Drugged.

He was drugged because of my tweet. Because of me.