Contents

Hey guys,
I am so happy to see that many of you are interested in reading short stories (one shot, two/three shots) on our favourite couple Swasan. So here it is.

The stories are based on different track of Swaragini. I have tried to write it as per my imagination. I hope you all like it. If you find it cliche or non interesting, then sorry for wasting your time in advance.

Story 1: NOTHING TO YOU

Based on six months (seperation) track, when Laksh came back to Maheshwari family and finally both daughter in laws, Swara and Ragini also went back to Maheshwari mansion.

Just when she thought she will get back her happiness with her husband and family, Swara was left heartbroken only to find her husband Sanskar, who is now in too much pain to trust the word love and her. He is tired of doing everything but at the end, he was left alone. He could never be her priority. Did he mean nothing to her?

***************

Story 2: BEHIND THE VIEL

Based on Adarsh betrayal track, what if there is someone else too who was with Adarsh and pari in their motive? What if in one moment all hopes dies and no ray of light was found in darkness?

The day which should have been filled with laughs, teasing, love, happiness turned into worst nightmare with blood, tears, deaths and heartbreaking cries.
It's time to bring back the Sanskar Maheshwari, who's only motive was REVENGE. But this time, the worst and most dangerous side of him. Because he is wounded in worst way and A wounded lion is way more dangerous who pays no mercy.

****************

Story 3: FAULT OF MY HEART

What if Swara fall for Sanskar during all the marriage drama? What if she confessed her love to Sanskar after everything settled and who was still living in the memory of his first love Kavita. And... What if Kavita comes back in his life and she wants him back in her life?
Whom will he choose? His wife or his love?

*****************

Story 4: ME AND MY ARROGANT MAHESHWARI

Based on seperation track (version 2.0). There will be only two months seperation and Laksh came back.

It was the moment everyone waiting to take their daughter in laws back home. But what if Sanskar wants to divorce Swara which leave her heartbroken?
Sitting and crying in a corner is not any option for her and she is hell determined to get her husband back in her life either by hook or crook.

Bringing back the bold and arrogant Swara Bose... oops Maheshwari, who is all set to put some sense back in her Rude, stubborn and khadoos Husband.

***************
Story 5: ESSENCE OF YOU

Story starts from Sanskar and Laksh's fight. After the fight, Laksh came back to Maheshwari mansion but Sanskar was nowhere to be found.

She waited and kept waiting for him, tried every possible way to reach only to hear the news of his death and saw the lifeless body in front of her with his belongings. The police declared it was an accident but she just doesn't believe it. She wished to die that moment but couldn't.
When one day she came to know her husband was killed. What she will do to punish that criminal and show his/her real face that he/she was hiding behind the fake mask of innocence.

****************

Let me know your favourite one and what do you think about them.

1. Nothing to you

2. Behind the viel

3. Fault of my heart

4. Me and my arrogant Maheshwari

5. Essence Of you

Here are the covers for this book.

So, guys there are the upcoming shots of this book which will be in os, two or three shots format which will be uploaded slowly and steadily as I will continue Finding my way side by side

So, guys there are the upcoming shots of this book which will be in os, two or three shots format which will be uploaded slowly and steadily as I will continue Finding my way side by side. I hope you like them.