⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Couple of days later,

"Laksh, you know how much important this meeting is for us. We are facing continuously losses. The projects are getting out of our hands. This contract is only the chance for us to regain our position in the market. We have to get it anyhow." Adarsh said with serious expression.

"I know Adarsh Bhai. And don't worry. Everything will be good this time." Laksh said.

They were sitting in large waiting lounge of the elite group branch office having classy interior. They were talking and then asked p.a. about the presention and documents.

Then only a girl in office formals came to them and politely said in professional tone.

"Sir, Mr. SM will see you now." She said.

Laksh and Adarsh nodded. Hey got up then the girl lead him toward the cabin.

"This way sir." The girl said leading toward lift which stopped at third topmost floor and then she asked him to go.

Laksh and Adarsh went inside the cabin only to find a man sitting on the chair and was busy in talking over phone. The chair turned and the man's face was revealed. And it was non other than Sameer.

Sameer disconnected the call and asked them to have seats. They greeted each other.

"Hello Mr. Sameer, I have seen you in few business parties and at award show too. But I really didn't have any idea that Elite group is also yours. I thought Khan's enterprises is your. And you are the famous SM?" Adarsh said amusingly.

"Mr. Adarsh, there's a lot of things you don't know. But time will tell everything and Anyways, I don't like to show off and announced each and everything about my companies and my life. Secondly, we are here to discuss your proposal not how famous am I. Are we?" Sameer said smirking inwardly.

Adarsh felt a bit embarrassed but he nodded and then they started talking. Laksh and Adarsh kept their proposal and Sameer was listening to them with hidden anger inside him but he controlled himself.

After sometime, when Adarsh and Laksh were done. Sameer said.

"See, Mr. Maheshwari, your proposal is not so capturing for me but it seems to be okay. So, I guess I can invest in it but I see so many reasons to avoid it. Firstly, your last few projects that your company has done has undergone major loss. And secondly, why would I accept this deal? What's my profit in it?" Sameer said leani back on chair.

Adarsh and Laksh got nervous a bit but they tried to pacify him.

"Look Mr SM, I know our company has face loss but this project is a big hope for us to regain our position and your involvement can really help us a lot. Also, you can get profit with this project too as its large scale project. We both can get enough profits together if we collaborate for this project. The resources and materials can be provided by us and..." Laksh was saying when he got interrupted by Sameer.

"Profit? Mr. Laksh, I m a businessman and I know about profit and losses of everyone and that includes you too. Your company is only facing continuous losses then how can be this collaboration helpful for me." Sameer said smirkingly.

Laksh and Adarsh looked at each other but then Adarsh came up with another thing. He was hell bent for this deal. Sameer knew it already.

"Okay fine Mr. Adarsh, I agree with it. But I don't invest just like that. That too, where I have chances to face loss. So, there's some conditions that you have to agree with contract. If the project goes well then nice, and I don't need 50% partnership. My profit share will be 30 only as it's your company's project majorly but if the project somehow undergoes loss or stopped, then your company have to pay twice the amount my company will invest to this project of yours." Sameer said.