⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Outskrit of the city:

Sameer was waiting for Adarsh and Laksh as the time and location was given by them. After few minutes, he heard a couple of car stopped. He turned around and saw the faces of people, he wants to kill. Laksh and Adarsh were there with six guard surrounded them. Sameer anger has no limit looking at both of them but he controlled himself.

"So Punctual, I am impressed." Adarsh said with Chuckle.

"Yeah, he is bhai. After all, when your and your families life in danger then each minute is precious to you. Isn't it Mr. Khan?" Laksh said.

"Will you both just shut up and do for what you have called me?" Sameer said trying to control his anger.

"I like that. I also don't like to waste my time. So, here are the papers. Sign it please." Laksh said.

Sameer snatched the papers from his hand and then read it. His anger reached it peak reading what's written. To transfer all shares, money and properties to both of them including Elite group and Khan enterprises. But he didn't say anything. He takes out his pen and signed it.

"Here, take this. Now as per the deal. I don't want anything to happen with my family. Get out of my way." Sameer said and was about to leave when Adarsh laughed and say.

"What's so hurry Mr. Khan? Ok, we will leave your family but your life can be dangerous to us, right?" Adarsh said.

"What do you mean?" Sameer asked looking at Adarsh confusingly.

"Ofcourse, you have to die. And anyways, you have already given everything to us. What's the use of your life? You may rest in peace, Mr. Sameer." Laksh said and laughed along with Adarsh.

"You bastard!!" Sameer held Laksh collar only to get guns pointing toward him.

Laksh smirked and removed his hand from his collar.

"No use, Sameer. You have lost everything along with your life. What? Now you must be thinking you shouldn't have mess with us. We just wanted to do business to have some profit. Ofcourse, we would have betrayed you for our profits but your life would have saved. You had no idea with whom you are playing. We didn't left our family for our money and business and you, out of nowhere came and tried to snatch everything from us. Now see where you are. Ok the verge to die. So, how's the feeling?" Laksh said.

Sameer didn't say anything. He gripped his first tight. Laksh and Adarsh laughed as one of his man pointed gun on Sameer's head.

"Although, we won't fulfill but what would be you last wish Mr. Sameer khan?" Adarsh asked with evil chuckle.

"To see you both dead." Sameer said sternly only to receive laughter from everyone.

The man unlocked the gun and suddenly they heard Sameer laughing leaving Adarsh and Laksh confused. Their laughs fade away hearing his as he clapped and laughed like some comedy show going on.

"Have you gone mad? You lost your everything . You are on verge to die and you are laughing?" Laksh asked.

Sameer chuckled looking at him.

"I lost everything. Are you sure?" Sameer said with smile.

Hearing him, Laksh immediately saw the papers and it had his sign.

"Yes, this paper is the proof that your all the properties, companies belong to us. See this is your sign." Laksh said showing him his sign.

"Yes ofcourse this is my sign. But still nothing can be transferred to you my dear enemy."

"What do you mean?" Adarsh asked angrily.

"I mean you need owner's signature on these papers. Not mine. I never buy any property on my name. It belongs to my wife Mrs. Ayat Khan. And both the companies you are talking about Kahan enterprises and Elite group, then sorry to say but that is no more mine. The owner is SM."