✨✨✨✨✨✨

Aren't you guys being so greedy? Your family members are gonna blame me for making you all stick with your phones whole day.😜😂😂

.......
After reaching home, the driver opened the door for them. Sanskar came out before carefully taking Swara again in his arm. The driver took the bags and followed behind them as Sanskar walked toward the entrace.

They entered inside only to see whole family was in hall. Also, Gadodia family was there. Watching Swara with Sanskar, they came toward but Sanskar ignored them and directly went upstairs. Even though he heard them yelling to stop. He just asked kaka to keep the medicine and clothes bags in his room.
....

Sanskar laid Swara on bed carefully and then adjusted the pillow. And then he covered her with white sheet. Walking toward the window, he blown the curtain and let the rays enlighten the room, just the way she wanted. She doesn't like to live in dark room. Kaka came inside and placed the bags in room then went out before asking Sanskar if he want to have something. But Sanskar denied. He just gulped water. Then he sees the clothes bag and kept the used clothes in bucket to wash. That's when he heard the knock on the door.

He opened the door only to find the family members standing there.

"Sanskar, please get aside. Let us meet Swara." Ragini said sternly.

Sanskar glared at her before shutting the door as he didn't want Swara to hear this Chaos going on.

"Now, dare you to do this." Sanskar said in challenging way yet angrily.

"Sanskar, what kind of insolent behaviour is this!! Let me meet my daughter." Shekhar shouted.

"You don't have minimum sense to talk slowly when patient is around and you want me to let you meet her Mr. Gadodia. Why? You want to scold her that how dare she do that? Or blame her that because of her you and this so called family has to act of being worried about her?" Sanskar said.

"Sanskar beta, my shona needs me. Needs this family's support. She will be fine. You will see." Shomi said with tears which appeared to him as fake as he remembered Swara's condition when Shomi went close to her.

"No Maa, she doesn't need you or this family. And... You all, listen to me carefully If anyone tried to enter inside this room or even try to peep inside this room. Then no one will be worse than me. No one can go close to her or even come in front of her. Otherwise, I will make sure to make them face hell." Sanskar said sternly.

He forgot about everything else. All his mind was focused about, was Swara only and he can do anything for her.

"What is this behaviour, Sanskar? She is our daughter in law, Shomi Ji's daughter. We won't get worried about her?"Annapurna said.

"Exactly Sanskar!! What is the way you are talking to us? We understand Swara's condition is not right and you are worried about her but is this way you treat your elders? You aren't letting her parents to meet her neither we can go to her. Have you lost your mind?" Ram said angrily.

"Yes, I have Dad!! No one is important to me. I don't care what you think. Remember dad, I was never responsible and civilized man according to you then hell yes!!! I am worst one!! But I don't care. I don't care about anything when it comes to her. And, she is none to you. Till she won't wake up and say by herself that she wants to meet any of you, I won't let you even go close to her. No one is allowed to even pass by her!! Feed that to your brains!!" Sanskar said angrily.

The whole family gave him impossible look before going from there muttering some angry words at him which didn't affect him a bit. Dp watched everything but he was having a proud smile.
Sanskar looked at him as he came to him.