✨ STORY 1: Nothing To You

Based on six months (seperation) track, when Laksh came back to Maheshwari family and finally both daughter in laws, Swara and Ragini also went back to Maheshwari mansion.

Just when she thought she will get back her happiness with her husband and family, Swara was left heartbroken only to find her husband Sanskar, who is now in too much pain to trust the word love and her. He is tired of doing everything but at the end, he was left alone. He could never be her priority. Did he mean nothing to her?

Point to be noted: Sanskar has not turned into drunkard. But he has engrossed himself in work. A totally workohollic person.

I have write it according to my imagination. So, few things may be changed.
If you feel it boring and cringe, then sorry for wasting your time in advance.

Mm:
It's a great day for maheshwari's as their both DIL back to mansion. Laksh was back. Everyone is seems to be happy while Sanskar was silent. He was just standing while Annapurna was doing aarti of both couples. Sujatha look at Swara but she was not happy. Swara felt that with her gaze. She looked toward uttara but she was also having not so interested reaction. While Annapurna was focussed on Laksh and Ragini. She asked them to come inside. Swara felt a little weird by her behavior because her word was only for Ragini and Laksh. She come in her sense when Sanskar also walk in a step ahead with everyone.
She immediately jerk her thoughts. May be she is misunderstanding, Annapurna must have told everyone to come inside. She also entered following Sanskar.

In house temple,
Annapurna told Sanskar and Laksh to fill hairline of Swara and Ragini with vermillion respectively. Laksh happily took it and fill ragini hairline while Sanskar was standing, then sujatha repeat Annapurna's word . Sanskar nodded blankly and hold sindoor box. He looked at Swara who was smiling at him. But he quickly averted his eyes from her and filled her hairline without even looking into her eyes. His face was expressionless. Swara noticed him just giving fake smile to everyone and not looking at her. She feels bad but choose to remain quiet and also smiled fakely to everyone.

After sometime, dinner was arranged on table and everyone having it happily. Sanskar was sitting and eating. Swara was about to go and sit beside him but Uttara went and sit there.

"Bhabhi, you can sit there on my seat na?" Uttara asked looking at her.

Swara nodded at her with small smile and say okay. She looked at Sanskar who was focusing on food silently. Everyone was talking, and enjoying food. Uttara was saying something to Laksh. She look around and felt Alone!! Was she even a part of them? She goes and sit on Uttara seat which was in front of Sanskar. She looked at him. He was not giving heed to anything going around.

After sometimes, all retired to their respective rooms. No one notices that Swara had ate exactly equal to nothing except Sanskar but said nothing and went to his room.

Swasan room:

Swara come inside room and put the water jug on table. She looked around but didn't found Sanskar in room. The files were scattered on tables and couch. Laptop was left open. Swara let out a small smile looking at his messy way to work. That's when she heard the voices coming from balcony. Then only Sanskar came inside continuing his conversation on phone. Sitting on couch, he was looking something in laptop and talking about some project on phone.

Swara went to washroom to get changed in night clothes. After few minutes, she came out of washroom. The call was disconnected but he was engrossed in work. She looked at him carefully. He was looking pale and somewhat weak, like he wasn't taking care of himself. But what caught her attention was the spectacles he was wearing. He never used to wear it, then? Why now?