⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The paradise:
(Sanskar's mansion)

Later that night,

"Mr. SM, Your wife is traumatized and weak due to that fire incidence. She inhaled smoke which could be dangerous for both baby and mother. But thankfully both are fine. She doesn't have any injuries but the incidence must-have affected her mind. Which is obvious because she must be scared about her baby. She needs proper rest and diet. I have prescribed few medicines. Please give it to her on time. And most importantly she must be kept away from any kind of stress as she is already in her sixth month. She needs to feel light and happy. Otherwise, it may really complicate her case at the time of delivery or may be you both may lose your baby. She needs proper care and support." The doctor said with concern.

Sanskar was hearing everything with serious expression on his face. His mind was already exploding with questions and now Swara's condition added more vulnerability. Still, he took a deep breathe and nodded.

"I will take care of her Doctor. Thank you." Sanskar said.

"She will get conscious in sometime." Doctor nodded giving a small smile. Then she went out along with a servant who lead her outside.

Sanskar looked at Swara through the glass window. She was still unconscious lying on the bed. His eyes filled as the doctor's word echoed in his ears. He closed his eyes and let the tears slide down his cheek.

Sameer who was standing beside him, put his hand on his shoulder.

"How and why, Sameer?" He whispered with heavy voice.

....

Sameer and Sanskar were sitting in living hall. Sameer was telling him everything.

"That's how I found her. Her condition was really not good and it still shivers me thinking about that night. The way I found her. She was critical but she was somehow saved. Sanskar, You know everything whatever happened with you and your family and whatever Adarsh and Laksh did. But Swara's part is still unheard for you. She has suffered a lot. She lost all her hopes but she was only living for the baby. But that can't be say 'living'. She was hiding from this world, mainly from Adarsh and Laksh fearing they will kill her and baby. We tried a lot to cheer her up, even proposed her to leave to newyork but she denied as she always felt you were alive and you will find her. But in all this, her health condition was never good and that never gave satisfactory report about the pregnancy. A mother needs to be cheerful and happy but she could never be even though she tried a lot. Me and Ayat were always worried that the baby may.... (sighs). But somehow Swara was trying to handle herself. And then you came." Sameer said.

Sanskar was constantly looking at one point on the carpet floor.

"Sanskar, I know how are you feeling right now? And trust me, I had no intention to hide anything from you because I knew you had every right to know about your wife and your baby. but I was stopped by her. She didn't want to reveal herself in front of you. She wasn't right but she was also not wrong at her place and that's why I agreed to hide this from you." Sameer said.

"Why did she hide herself from me? Why would she do that?" Sanskar uttered slowly.

"I know the answer but that's only she can tell you. Because you will understand her better. She is dying for you still she chosen to do this. She was already suffering still she kept herself away from you. I already told you a lot what I know but her part can be only explained better by her. If you were going through worst pain then she was feeling no less." Sameer said.

Sanskar looked at him.

.......

Inside Sanskar's bedroom, Swara eyebrows furrowed and she touched her forehead feeling sudden pain and discomfort with ceiling lights. Slowly, she opened her eyes and blinks several times before opening it fully to understand where she was. She was covered with duvet still in her clothes. The Veil was untied and kept at her side leaving her hair open. Realising something, She immediately placed her hand on her baby bumb and got relaxed as she was so scared when she was in the middle of fire. She got the flashes of recent incident. How she was caught in fire and how he came once again as her saviour.