Moonlight (SaTzu) ✅

So this is my first smut/oneshot book, I'll try to make my stories as good as possible. Let's get straight to the story! Enjoy!

Description: they live in a world where magic exist.

Tzuyu G!P

_________________________________________

Magic. Of course, people from will say that it's not true, or it's just unexplainable science. Well, in a different planet called sector 102015, or also known as "ONCE", it exists. And here are two beautiful ladies heading towards the town plaza to roam around and maybe eat some snacks.

" Tzuyu look, laburis!, They're so cute!"
Sana exclaimed while pointing to the bunny like creatures called 'Laburi'. Sana awed at the sight, she really loves laburis. Then they went further and found food stalls. They saw a geecon seller and bought some for themselves. Geecons are basically space congees with some other ingredients that are not accessible in Earth.

They sat down at a picnic site nearby and ate happily beside each other. "Sana, you have rice beside your lip, wait I'll get it for you" Tzuyu said then kissed the rice away from Sana's lip. Sana of course was very flustered from the sudden movement but enjoyed it nevertheless. They silently ate until it started to get dark.

"Tzuyu, I just want to let you know that I love you very very much." Sana said then captured the Tzuyu's lip. As they were kissing, a fireworks display suddenly started. There they are, just the two of them kissing under the moonlight, the mood is definitely right, don't want nobody else but themselves.

Soon they went home and danced in the moonlight, kissing when the mood's right.