Meant to be (Satzu)➿

Once upon a time, in a far-off galaxy, there was a planet called Zorgon. It was a peaceful planet, filled with beings of all shapes and sizes, who lived in harmony with each other and with the world around them.

Sana was one of those beings. She was an alien from Zorgon, a curious and adventurous soul who had always dreamed of exploring the universe. So, one day, she hopped on a spaceship and set off into the unknown.

It wasn't long before Sana found herself hurtling towards a small blue planet called Earth. As she descended through the atmosphere, she marveled at the beauty of this new world, with its lush forests, towering mountains, and shimmering oceans.

When Sana landed on Earth, she was greeted by Tzuyu, a kind-hearted girl who had always been fascinated by the idea of aliens. Tzuyu was amazed by Sana's appearance and eager to learn more about her and her home planet.

Over the following days and weeks, Sana and Tzuyu spent every moment together, exploring the wonders of Earth and sharing stories of their respective worlds. They laughed, they talked, and they fell in love.

But as much as Sana wanted to stay on Earth with Tzuyu, she knew that it was not meant to be. Her home was on Zorgon, and she had to return to it. It was a bittersweet moment, saying goodbye to the girl she loved, but Sana knew that it was for the best.

And so, with a heavy heart, Sana boarded her spaceship and blasted off into the stars, leaving Tzuyu behind. But even as she hurtled through the universe, Sana knew that she would never forget the love she had found on Earth, and the girl who had shown her what it meant to be human.
_______________________________________

Damn, AI can write better than me wth?!

Madzone out (poof)
Mar 12, 2023