Nothing can stop us (2yeon) ✅

Nayeon was a female alien from the planet of Once. She was a curious and adventurous creature, always eager to explore the vast universe around her. One day, she decided to venture out further than she ever had before, and she found herself on the planet of Twice.

As she landed on the planet, she noticed another female alien approaching her. Her name was Jeongyeon, and she was a native of the planet of Twice. Nayeon was initially apprehensive, as the two planets had a long-standing rivalry, and the inhabitants were sworn enemies.

Jeongyeon, however, didn't seem to hold any animosity towards Nayeon. She was friendly and welcoming, and she even offered to show Nayeon around the planet. As the two aliens explored together, they began to realize that they had much in common.

They were both fascinated by the stars and galaxies around them, and they shared a love for adventure and exploration. They talked for hours, sharing stories of their home planets and the wonders they had seen on their travels.

As the day went on, Nayeon and Jeongyeon began to feel a strange connection growing between them. Despite their different backgrounds and the animosity between their planets, they found themselves drawn to each other.

Over the following days, they continued to spend time together, growing closer with each passing moment. They explored the planet of Twice, marveling at its beauty and diversity, and they began to realize that they had fallen in love.

Their relationship was not without challenges, as they had to navigate the deep-seated animosity between their planets. But they were determined to make it work, and they found strength in their love for each other.

As they stood on the edge of the galaxy, watching the stars twinkle in the distance, Nayeon and Jeongyeon knew that they were meant to be together. They vowed to overcome any obstacles that stood in their way and to explore the universe together, hand in hand.

________________________________________
Sanaol pinaglalaban:)

Madzone out (poof)
Mar 13 2023