Rejected or Not?(Satzu) ➿

Once upon a time, in a bustling school filled with students of all shapes and sizes, there was a girl named Sana. She was a bright and bubbly girl who loved spending her days surrounded by her friends, exploring all that life had to offer. However, there was one thing that she couldn't shake off her mind: her feelings for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was a girl who was known throughout the school for her striking beauty and her aloof attitude. She was never one to get too close to anyone, preferring to keep to herself and focus on her studies. Sana had always admired Tzuyu from afar, watching her in class and dreaming of the day when they might become friends.

But despite her best efforts, Tzuyu never seemed to show any interest in Sana. Whenever Sana tried to talk to her, Tzuyu would simply brush her off or ignore her altogether. It was like she didn't even exist in Tzuyu's eyes.

Sana didn't know what to do. She felt like she was invisible, like no matter how hard she tried, she could never catch Tzuyu's attention. She tried to forget about her feelings, to focus on her studies and her friends, but it was no use. Tzuyu was always there, at the back of her mind, haunting her dreams and her thoughts.

One day, Sana decided that enough was enough. She knew that she couldn't keep living like this, pining away for someone who didn't even know she existed. So she took a deep breath, walked up to Tzuyu, and told her how she felt.

Tzuyu was taken aback. She had never even considered the possibility that Sana might have feelings for her. She didn't know what to say, so she simply stood there, staring at Sana with a blank expression.

Sana felt her heart sink. She had put herself out there, risked everything, and it had all been for nothing. But then, something unexpected happened. Tzuyu reached out and took Sana's hand, looking deep into her eyes.

"I didn't know," Tzuyu said softly. "I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way, but I'm glad you told me. You're a good person, Sana. Don't ever forget that."

And with that, Tzuyu walked away, leaving Sana standing there, feeling a mix of sadness and relief. It wasn't the outcome she had hoped for, but at least now she knew where she stood. And who knows? Maybe one day, Tzuyu would see her in a different light. Until then, Sana would keep living her life, always hopeful for what the future might bring.

________________________________________
Hehe
Madzone out (poof)
Mar 12 2023

Twice oneshot book (requests open)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें